TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
St. Gabe

Curry-Put Your Fucking Purse Down

Curry's Pussy Hurts:

I miss Heroes so much. Heroes would not have pulled a bullshit ending like that.

In season four when everybody and Hurleys fucking dead uncle Tito end up the island we'll see how fine it gets.

The episode was fine until the ending when the writers decided to say "Fuck it, let's thrown the theory-happy fan geeks a bone and give 'em another whacky connection."

This show is shitting all over its fans and the best they can muster up is "At least they're not pissing on us too."

I'm talking about this show having ZERO clue where they're going or what they're doing. I mean, once we knew how Locke got paralyzed it became glaringly obvious what the ending was going to be. As somebody who's watched since the first season (when they, ya know, had good writing) I can't believe it's come to this.

Guess who's showing up next week? The one-armed farmer that Kate knew.

HOLY SHIT OMG IT'S BACK TO BEING GOOD.

I am so very close to bumping this show down to "If I miss an episode it's ok" status.

I think Lost fans, so long as they get a "HOLY SHIT" ending will be pleased with anything, however absolutely fucking stupid it may be.

I cannot fucking believe the reactions here. Seriously. That ending was nothing but complete and utter dogshit.

Dude, just change the fucking channel. I can hear the tears welling in your throat. Pussy.

Guest Vitamin X

I didn't mind until the Heroes comment. That was kind of off-topic and irrelevant to any sort of discussion.

Curry promised he was never going to post in CS ever again.

Thats because he doesnt do anything but bitch. He and Rudo both are probably the 2 most worthless piles of crap around here. The most they ever contribute can be seen here:

Rudo: MMA Rulez0r

Curry: Yeah, so does TV but not if I have to suspend disbelief

Rudo:Ya wanna have gay sex, dewd?

Curry: Only if I don't have to suspend disbelief

Rudo: Bend Over, here comes Little Fedor

Curry: OhhhhH! Fuck Me Hiro Nakamura, you are so much more man that John Locke will ever be.

Wait, Lost has a character named John Locke?

"I'M GONNA GO MAGNA CARTA ON THIS ISLAND!!"

It sucks when going through the Heroes thread and seeing LOST bitching.

It sucks seeing LOST in the first place.

I thought I was the only person on Earth who doesn't like that show.

No. People jumped off that flavor of the month pretty quick when it became obvious they were just going around in circles.

You must be joking. So I've only sat through two episodes, but one was the second season's premiere when it was apparently good. After I saw the zazazazaza YTMND I remembered the Black Ranger was on there and watched another whole episode sometime in the second season. Anyways, the point is that you have to wonder when the fuck LOST is going to be FOUND. I mean, you can't have a show like this for more than a few years. It's retarded. The premise hinders it too much, like this new Fox series about the cross-country race. Then again, Prison Break managed to go longer than a single episode. What do I know.

Please dont go dissing Prison Break..

They had written up the first 2 seasons in advance so they didnt have the problems 24 has where they write the show on the fly and stuff that happened early on doesnt even make sense by the end.

I said it after the first season. Like it, but it's Twin Peaks redux, and at least Twin Peaks was hilariously bizarre.

Still taking something from another forum and mockingly posting it here is a little pissy in and of itself. I'm sure I had a little tirade when AD was cancelled.

No. People jumped off that flavor of the month pretty quick when it became obvious they were just going around in circles.

It's not as popular as when it debuted, I'll give you that but flavor of the month? Get real. It still pulls in good ratings and the last three episodes has seen them steadily rise.

"Do not create a TV show about a group of people who crash onto an island if you don't fucking know where you're going with it... don't just make it up as you go along"

This thread is not about lost. It is about LOTC and RRR being pussies and I'd appreciate it if you'd move the TV talk to the TV forum. If you have any good examples of times when either of the 2 aforementioned 'posters' were pussies, or if you'd like to create a role play like I did earlier in the thread using those 2 posters, feel free.

Curry: "Random sarcastic quasi-smart assed remark, gabe"

Rudo: You tell him! MMA Rules, Wrestling sucks really bad!

Curry: I ate my own afterbirth

This thread is not about lost. It is about LOTC and RRR being pussies and I'd appreciate it if you'd move the TV talk to the TV forum. If you have any good examples of times when either of the 2 aforementioned 'posters' were pussies, or if you'd like to create a role play like I did earlier in the thread using those 2 posters, feel free.

Curry: "Random sarcastic quasi-smart assed remark, gabe"

Rudo: You tell him! MMA Rules, Wrestling sucks really bad!

Curry: I ate my own afterbirth

More please. You seriously have no clue how entertaining it is.

Honestly, Curry--It is pretty plain to see that you are just trying to kill the thread. This reverse psychology bullshit is weak and pathetic. For fuck's sake stand up for yourself, otherwise you just prove me right. All you ever do is bitch about stupid shit because you are a bitch. Look at this thread as a way to redeem your self to the forums.thesmartmarks.com community. We all think you are absolutely worthless, except rudo, he just cups your balls and licks the back of your ear.

edit: oh, and nibbles on the little hairs shooting from your nipples