TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

SWF From The Fire Card

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation Presents...

SWF FROM THE FIRE 2007!

From the sold-out Acer Arena in Sydney, Australia!

Taped Wednesday, March 28, at 10 PM Eastern time; airing Thursday, March 29; send everything to Ace309

Acer.jpg

THE MAIN EVENT - LADDER MATCH - WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
"The Beast" Gabriel Drake vs. Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix

---> Maddix earned his shot by winning the Clusterf*ck, but there's more to this story than that. Say all you want that it's nothing personal, but Megan Skye will attest to the fact that these two athletes have gotten under each other's skin deeper than anyone expected. Tonight, these two settle their score, and the SWF World Championship will be decided in a ladder match!
Rules: The SWF World Championship will be suspended twenty feet above the ring. There will be one ladder readily available, at the foot of the ramp, with others stored under the ring. The first man to scale the ladder and retrieve the belt will be declared the winner.
Send to: Ace309

SUB-MAIN EVENT - SWF INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Alan Clark © vs. Johnny Dangerous

---> The very first International Champion, Johnny Dangerous, is riding high after winning one-half of the SWF Tag Team Championships with his loyal partner, the Wildchild! Alan Clark, meanwhile, is trying to recover from his loss to the World Champion several weeks ago, and for whatever reason, we expect him to be a little bit tired, although I'm not sure why. Either way, these two have squared off more than once, and it's always a barnburner. They're going to tear the place down.
Rules: Standard singles match.
Send to: chirs3

GRUDGE MATCH
Toxxic vs. Danny Williams

---> As Mrs. Landingham might have said, Toxxic's having a little bit of a day. Los Galactico's title reign was brought to an abrupt end on Storm, effectively killing what forward momentum he might have brought to From the Fire! And when you're facing a man like Danny Williams, momentum is definitely not something you want to lose. At From the Fire, Toxxic continues his battle to return to the main event spotlight against the newly-returned Deathwish - can the Straight-Edge Sensation turn his luck around, or was the loss on Storm only the beginning of his end?
Send to: Justice

SINGLES MATCH
Mirror Max vs. Craig McLennan

---> Tom Flesher is a little suspicious of this Mirror Max fellow, but he isn't free to speculate on Max's identity. However, he thought it would be nice if Max wrestled not long before the International Championship match. Why? Oh, no reason.
Rules: Standard.

TWO FALLS, TWO TITLES
Wildchild vs. Jimmy the Doom vs. Calvin Szechstein

---> With Zack Malibu taking the night off to prepare for the OAOAST pay-per-view three days later, Calvin Szechstein is given the opportunity to play spoiler as two of the most dominant champions in SWF history try to defend their titles despite a radical change in style halfway through the match! Who comes out the winner?
Rules: The first fall will be conducted under hardcore rules (falls count anywhere, no disqualifications), and only Jimmy the Doom's Hardcore Championship will be on the line. The second fall will be conducted under cruiserweight rules (no throws over the top, 20 count on the outside), and only Wildchild's World Cruiserweight Championship will be on the line. The wrestler who suffers the loss in the hardcore fall is NOT eliminated.
Send to: chirs3

SINGLES MATCH
The Fabulous Jakey vs. JJ Johnson

---> The Fabulous Jakey's debut one week ago showed great promise - unfortunately, JJ Johnson feeds on the blood of spunky young upstarts.

Seriously.

He pours it on his cereal.

Can Jakey succeed where so many others have failed, and take down Johnson on the grand stage of From the Fire?

TAG TEAM CONTEST
The Layman Family (George and Louis) vs. Ced Ordonez and "The Extreme Solution" Jonathan Clarke

---> The Night of A Thousand... er... five... Rookies continues! George and Louis Layman will attempt to live up to their family name as they make their SWF debut, teaming against the lean mean dancin' queen Ced Ordonez, and "The Extreme Solution" Jonathon Clarke!
Rules: Standard tag team match. Use the tag ropes.
Send to: Justice

TAG TEAM CONTEST
Team EMF (Rad Hazard and Rex) vs. Arne and Olaf Andersen

---> From The Fire is traditionally one of the biggest and best Pay Per Views of the year for the SWF - what better time for new blood to arrive? The EMF have only just debuted, and already they're turning heads! Upon their arrival, Rex and Rad Hazard announced that the SWF is on trial, and they shall serve as judge! Arne and Olaf Anderson will be the first to be judged - let's hope the SWF can measure up!
Rules: Standard tag. Use the tag ropes!
Send to: MikeofEvil

THREE-WAY DANCE
Matt "Insert Gimmick Here" Myers vs. Xero vs. Manson

---> Manson comes in riding high from his win on Storm, but Myers or Xero can always play the spoiler.
Rules: Standard rules, elimination-style.
Send to: Muzz

OPENING-TO-SUB-MAIN CONTEST - HARDCORE WHOLE-SHOW IRON MAN
Zyon vs. Insane Luchador

---> When it comes to the Hardcore division in the SWF, few have paid their dues like the Insane Luchador. Where some wrestlers might show off scars, a guy like IL shows off what few inches of skin haven't (yet) been cut open, burned off, or gnawed by badgers. One might be inclined, then, to question the wisdom of mouthing off to a guy like Rickmen, which is exactly what The Unique Youth did a few weeks ago. What started as a clashing of egos during an interview has quickly developed into all-out war! At From the Fire, two hardcore icons - one from the old school, and one from the new - will come face to face in a grueling test of endurance... the whole-show Iron Man.
Rules: This match will start in the ring and continue until the end of the sub-main-event. Falls count anywhere. The wrestler with the most pins and submissions will win. Each writer can write up to 5 segments to go anywhere during the show. Feel free to talk to other writers, but avoid breaks in continuity because they'll make me sad. Catch me if you have any questions.
Send to:Ace309
Edited by Ace309

By the way, for the benefit of our newer writers, pay-per-view matches have no word limit, so write to your heart's content. The deadline is 10 PM Wednesday evening.

Zyon and IL, you will probably want to get with me and Johnny, as the Iron Man is apparently ending whenever either myself or Johnny scores the pinfall (meaning that...potentially...helping or hurting either of us would help you succeed or fail).

Zyon and IL, you will probably want to get with me and Johnny, as the Iron Man is apparently ending whenever either myself or Johnny scores the pinfall (meaning that...potentially...helping or hurting either of us would help you succeed or fail).

Edited for accuracy.

Anyway, I don't know If I understand how thats supposed to work. The Iron Man cuts into the other matches or it happens between other matches?

Well, when Stephens and I did it (well, it was competitive but we wrote it the same way) it was segments placed at our request between matches. But I guess this one could start in the ring until the first fall and either have us shoo'ed into the back or inevitably spill into the crowd, I figure the latter. But, yeah, it'd be cool if we could somehow tie something together (probably just a small spot of a desperate sprint, which Tom actually threw out as an idea) since the last segment would be after the match, before the main event (I guess).

Edit: I just read the "end of the sub-main event," that does kinda' mess things up unless I didn't read it correctly.

In theory, the match is occurring from its opening bell until the final bell of the sub-main (unless, of course, you guys agree to do something different, in which case I'll happily approve it). We only "see" a few segments, however.

Well, judging by the stats, it looks like Raz Hazard has replaced Max King as the "World's Weakest Hoss." ;)

A 285-pound Jerry Lynn clone? I'll be very intrigued to see if you can pull that off...

Same here. I was thinking that HAS to be a typo. 285lb Jerry Lynn clone, with Strength 3?

Someone, please tell me it's a typo.

Alright... Zyon or IL. One of you, if not both of you, needs to get in touch with Alan and myself. Your match directly impacts ours so let us know something or be at our whim as to what happens with your ending.

Um we don't know. And IL and myself have decided that our match will still be taking place after your match so don't worry about it. Ignore what the card says when it pertains to our match ending at the same time as yours. Basically our last segment will be used to seperate the Main event and the INT match. So just write a regular ending to your match (goes for Alan) to. IL and myself will deal with our match and end it our way.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Um we don't know. And IL and myself have decided that our match will still be taking place after your match so don't worry about it. Ignore what the card says when it pertains to our match ending at the same time as yours. Basically our last segment will be used to seperate the Main event and the INT match. So just write a regular ending to your match (goes for Alan) to. IL and myself will deal with our match and end it our way.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Rules: This match will start in the ring and continue until the end of the sub-main-event.

Yeah, cos otherwise the winner or loser would be defined by who wins the Rando/Johnny match. Better to keep 'em seperate.

Yeah, cos otherwise the winner or loser would be defined by who wins the Rando/Johnny match. Better to keep 'em seperate.

I think it's fair to say write it if you want to, just get it in on time.

I was going to say something about it being funny that there are like 3 matches with some sort of build to them and there being 10 matches on the card, but several matches are for debuts or similar, when I realized that I'm the one that sucks since I didn't scramble to get something together for the show.

You know what, though? I'm going to go ahead and blame JJ for this.

Oh, yeah, I also want to say that it would've been funny if the match I'm in was a Calvinball match, since, you know, Calvin Szechstein is in it, lollerz. Or maybe a Calvin's Balls match where nutshots are the only legal move WC or JtD can do to Szechstein, lollerpantz. But, uh, don't change the stip now, lolzzzzz.

As I'm working till 11, possibly 1, tonight...

If I am your marker and I have nothing from you so far, make sure I have something, anything from you by 11 PM or I will be even more displeased than I already am and your build will have gone for nothing but competition with JJ for the Heimlich poster.