TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

The official "bad topic" example forum part 1

This will show what I have been speaking about in other threads, and why they make for terrible threads

------------------------------------------------------

RVD should main event!!!!!! (You know, once a week this forum pops up, people swear to god that he is a credible main eventer, HE'S NOT.  Infact he needs atleast 2 years of polishing, and dramatic psycology changing in his matches for him to be anywhere close to main event status.  When companys put wrestlers as their main guy, when they are not ready to be the main guy, you get booker T before wcw died, and you get the big show late 99 early 00.)  NEXT......

HHH killed kennedy!!!!!!!!!!( Fuck it, once a day someone has a new conspiracy theory as to why HHH held down lance storm last week at smackdown, or some bullshit like that.  It doesn;t fucking happen guys.  If anything he gets from being almost family to the macmahons, it's that he probably wants to turn a profit on the company because he "might" run it in the future.  Seriously, if he wanted to look good all the time, he wouldn;t do those silly looking poses with hogan at the end of shows.)  NEXT........

Half the roster should bb forced into retirement or be fired!!!!!!!! (Get over it guys, anyone with the possibility at all of making money, stays with the company bottem line.  I a company was run by smarks, with no ruler over them, you get vince russo in wcw.  It just doesn;t work, for once praise the wrestlers and shows you religiously watch, for once, just stop bitching and SHUT THE FUCK UP!).  NEXT.............

---------------------------------------------------------

Thanks

--Rob

Guest Big McLargeHuge

Delete this thread. He's already made one identical to it.

no this one, I am acually going to compact everything I have to sayn into this one, because, I have a number of topics I need to speak about, and the other Topic titles just won;t suit them.  So Fuck off,and fyi, if other people can post their bullshit, SO CAN I

--Rob

The opinions of Lord of Foreign Policy RobStone in regards to fellow SmartMark board posters is not the official Abbey Party stance nor the opinion of the State of America or its Maximum Proconsul.

This message brought to you by the Abbey Party.

This will show what I have been speaking about in other threads, and why they make for terrible threads

RVD should main event!!!!!! (You know, once a week this forum pops up, people swear to god that he is a credible main eventer, HE'S NOT.  Infact he needs atleast 2 years of polishing, and dramatic psycology changing in his matches for him to be anywhere close to main event status.  When companys put wrestlers as their main guy, when they are not ready to be the main guy, you get booker T before wcw died, and you get the big show late 99 early 00.)  NEXT......

HHH killed kennedy!!!!!!!!!!( Fuck it, once a day someone has a new conspiracy theory as to why HHH held down lance storm last week at smackdown, or some bullshit like that.  It doesn;t fucking happen guys.  If anything he gets from being almost family to the macmahons, it's that he probably wants to turn a profit on the company because he "might" run it in the future.  Seriously, if he wanted to look good all the time, he wouldn;t do those silly looking poses with hogan at the end of shows.)  NEXT........

Half the roster should bb forced into retirement or be fired!!!!!!!! (Get over it guys, anyone with the possibility at all of making money, stays with the company bottem line.  I a company was run by smarks, with no ruler over them, you get vince russo in wcw.  It just doesn;t work, for once praise the wrestlers and shows you religiously watch, for once, just stop bitching and SHUT THE FUCK UP!).  NEXT.............

---------------------------------------------------------

Thanks

--Rob

RVD - It's Jeff Jarrett who wasn't ready, at all. Problem with Booker T end-WCW, is that it came from outta nowhere, but I think fans warmed up to him eventually, more than they did Double J. And despite that RVD posts come up too often, he's still no worse off than plenty of other ME guys right now. RVD, as he is, is something different at least.

--------------------------

HHH - I agree that some of the conspiracy theories are out there. And the only one I'd be inclined to agree with right off the bat is HHH-Jericho... Not HHH-Angle, or any of that shit, just HHH-Jericho.

If HHH wanted to make a business upturn for the WWF, he would've disagreed with taking the belt off Jericho at this past WM. He knew the match was booked around the Steph/HHH breakup, and not heat with Jericho or the title... Anyone with some common sense would've seen that. When he took the title away, it was far too soon, both in feud terms, whether he was 100%, and how over HHH was at the time. And if HHH wanted to ensure a future for the WWF, and create a better atmosphere for an already-made and future star, he would've gave Jericho the job at Judgment Day at the HIAC as well. HHH had nothing to gain in that match, and it was crappy booking.

I think if one of your top stars' contracts was up for renewal, you'd want to give them more incentive for re-signing any new contract offer that was given to them. I think the blown HHH title reign, was selfish, and did nothing for the WWF or better business. While in the Judgment Day Jericho/Triple H match, Jericho needed the win, more than HHH needed his, and Jericho came out looking worse for it...

I know you were joking about this last comment, but no matter how silly Hogan and HHH may look prancing and posing together, it still makes HHH look good by having him side-by-side with a "legend", no matter what.

---------------------------

Fire Topics - Okay, I'll give you this one. Most times when these topics are around, the posters usually just fire who they hate, and they overlook if they have any pluses that could be used well by the WWF. Granted, I participated in one of these recently (the fire 35 wrestlers one), but I tried looking more into releasing dead weight, rather than someone like the Hardys and Edge, who I hate with a passion, but still get reactions and have something to offer......

And though we may love wrestling, we still have a right to complain when things get shitty, or to disagree with whom they keep around.... WWF has been taking our money and the money of other fans for years, is it wrong that the WWF pays US back by putting out a good product?

-----------------------------

You're welcome.

Guest goodhelmet

you forgot...

threads made opposing the creation of other threads. these should be banned. no thread in opposition to another thread should be created since the person could voice their opinion  in the thread they have a problem with. if the thread is so offensive (racial slurs, death threats) then a mod could fix the problem. in the meantime, if you enjoy the CRAP the WWE is pushing on its fanbase then more power to you but i suggest you seek professional help.

Guest Shaved Bear
you forgot...

threads made opposing the creation of other threads. these should be banned. no thread in opposition to another thread should be created since the person could voice their opinion  in the thread they have a problem with. if the thread is so offensive (racial slurs, death threats) then a mod could fix the problem. in the meantime, if you enjoy the CRAP the WWE is pushing on its fanbase then more power to you but i suggest you seek professional help.

Oh, Tag

Guest Anglesault

Other topics that make for terrible threads.

------------------------------------------------------------

Ranting and whining over topics you don't agree with and forming a completely different thread to state your case. Hmm...Like this one!

(Get over it guys, anyone with the possibility at all of making money, stays with the company bottem line

Explain Test

Guest goodhelmet

dude, it was never good to begin with. it was designed to alleviate the hhh hating and free up the wwf folder from every topic being a hate thread.

Guest dreamer420

so why not create a hhh folder where all the little flamers who blame him for everything wrong in their lives can go to bitch.  then the nhb folder can be killed off.

Hey, it'd make me breathe easier. I keep getting people "calling me into No Holds Barred" for some reason. I don't even know who they are. They're also brawny and wear a lot of leather. Maybe this isn't a messageboard problem...

I don't know about you guys, but I'm all tingly with the anticipation of Rob Stone's promised "Part 2" to this EXCITING thread.

In all seriousness, Stone makes a few good points (note I said "a few"), but he's such a dickhead that I want to disagree with him out of spite.

Guest crandamaniac
I don't know about you guys, but I'm all tingly with the anticipation of Rob Stone's promised "Part 2" to this EXCITING thread.

In all seriousness, Stone makes a few good points (note I said "a few"), but he's such a dickhead that I want to disagree with him out of spite.

I agree w/ ya there, Rob does make some good points, but does he need to make 2 (or 3 when part 2 comes out) threads addressing the same problem?  That just seems excessive to me

I agree w/ ya there, Rob does make some good points, but does he need to make 2 (or 3 when part 2 comes out) threads addressing the same problem?  That just seems excessive to me

Seems like he's ego stroking and doing it for attention.

Guest dreamer420
Rob Stone=

attentionwhore.jpg

this shit is hilarious.  i hope you keep them coming.

Rob Stone=

attentionwhore.jpg

this shit is hilarious.  i hope you keep them coming.

Risk and alfdogg will keep them coming.  I'm gone for the Summer.