TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
milliondollarchamp

Husband Rips Wife's Eyes Out After She Refused Him Sex

A MAN who ripped out his wife's eyes in a fit of rage was sentenced by a French court to 30 years behind bars today.

Mohamed Hadfi, 31, tore out his 23-year-old wife Samira Bari's eyes following a heated argument in their apartment in the southern French city of Nimes in July 2003 after she refused to have sex with him.

Ms Bari, who had demanded a divorce before the attack, was permanently blinded.

Hadfi, a Moroccan, initially fled to Germany. He was finally arrested and sent back to France, where he was indicted for "acts of torture and barbarity leading to a permanent disability".

Prosecutor Dominique Tourette demanded that Hadfi be sentenced to 30 years in prison, two thirds of which must be served in full, calling the defendant a "diabolic torturer".

Once his sentence is served, Hadfi will be deported and barred from ever returning to France.

His lawyer Jean-Pierre Cabanes meanwhile insisted there were extenuating circumstances.

"This is the result of a marriage that was arranged, not chosen," he said, pointing to the gulf separating his client, who came from southern Morocco, and his young wife, who had grown up in France.

Mr Cabanes begged the jury for leniency, claiming his client's action "appeared to stem from a mental illness."

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21420231-2,00.html

Wow, they definitely see eye to eye on that issue. Guess she didn't see that one coming, eh? But you know, love is blind right? I'm sure he was very upset after the fact, he probably said "look what you made me do?!" But I did hear he might get off because there were no eyewitnesses. Someone might as well put up an Eye-pod track listing.

Guest Vitamin X

You know, back in the old days, this and about half of the other topics in CE would've been screamed at as "FLUFF!!!!! GET THIS OUT OF HERE NOW".

I like the new TSM.

sunshine.jpg

You're being sarcastic, right? Because that's the single most off-topic statement I've ver heard.

"Hey, gas prices are going up!"

"Tell that to segrgation!"

Its topics like these that make me sad I bitched about banning MikeSC for over two years.

So, how come you never hear about women's rights groups protesting terrible Muslim treatment of their women?

I can't hear them over the sounds of them cooking me a steak.

A MAN who ripped out his wife's eyes in a fit of rage was sentenced by a French court to 30 years behind bars today.

Mohamed Hadfi, 31, tore out his 23-year-old wife Samira Bari's eyes following a heated argument in their apartment in the southern French city of Nimes in July 2003 after she refused to have sex with him.

Ms Bari, who had demanded a divorce before the attack, was permanently blinded.

Hadfi, a Moroccan, initially fled to Germany. He was finally arrested and sent back to France, where he was indicted for "acts of torture and barbarity leading to a permanent disability".

Prosecutor Dominique Tourette demanded that Hadfi be sentenced to 30 years in prison, two thirds of which must be served in full, calling the defendant a "diabolic torturer".

Once his sentence is served, Hadfi will be deported and barred from ever returning to France.

His lawyer Jean-Pierre Cabanes meanwhile insisted there were extenuating circumstances.

"This is the result of a marriage that was arranged, not chosen," he said, pointing to the gulf separating his client, who came from southern Morocco, and his young wife, who had grown up in France.

Mr Cabanes begged the jury for leniency, claiming his client's action "appeared to stem from a mental illness."

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21420231-2,00.html

I like the fact that you have the picture of Fat Scott Hall in your sig. I was picturing Hall doing this.