TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Longdogger_Pete

SJL Wrath Card, June 18th

Guest Longdogger_Pete

WRATH RETURNS!  And the Doggah is in the house to book the first episode of Wrath under the SJL banner.  POWAH TO THE PEOPLE!

SJL WRATH CARD

Due Date: Tuesday, June 18th, 3 pm Board Time

Arena: TD Waterhouse Centre, Orlando, Florida

(Send all promos and booking requests to Edwin MacPhisto.)

Singles Match - send to TheBostonStrangler

"The Rising Sun" Y2K vs. Impact

Looks like we've got another new addition to the SJL roster.  Y2K makes his SJL debut against Impact to open our inaugural Wrath.

Word Count: 2500

Singles Match - send to Hville Thugg

Kojack vs. Thor

Kojack returned on Metal, only to have his match against Cutthroat rudely interrupted by the sWo.  Here Kojack gets another chance to make his presence felt as he takes on recent addition Thor.

Word Count: 3000

Singles Match - SJL Television Championship - send to Grand Slam

"The Franchise" Mak Francis © vs. Fugue

Someone in the booking offices must not like the newest member of the sWo, Mak Francis.  On Wrath, Francis will be defending his TV title for the second straight show.  Well, a win here will prove "The Franchise's" worth as a fighting champion, unless of course, he gets upset by the rookie Fugue.

Word Count: 4000

Singles Match - send to Thoth

Ced Ordonez vs. Poisyn

The other members of XF9 and the sWo (with the exception of Mak Francis) have the night off, leaving these two to represent their respective stables in a singles match.  Just to make sure those that requested the night off follow through with their plans, all other XF9 and sWo members have been barred from ringside.

Word Count: 4000

Hardcore Match - send to Edwin MacPhisto

Tod deKindes vs. Mike Van Siclen

Tod deKindes had a big win over Flexxx on Metal.  Here he takes on The Amazing One in some intense hardcore action.  Another win for Tod here could really move him up the ladder.

Word Count: 4500

Triple Threat No-DQ Match - SJL European Championship - send to Longdogger_Pete

Frost © vs. "TNT" Taylor Nicholas Thompson vs. C. I. A.

Yes, folks, it's the battle of the initials.  C. I. A. won a contendership on Metal, while "TNT" won a contendership last week.  Frost won a shot at the World title on Metal, but on Wrath, will Frost be able to withstand two opponents and retain his European title?  Or do bigger and better things await the European champion?  Or will Sydney Sky prove too much of a diversion on Frost's focus?  We'll find out this Tuesday!  Oh yeah, as an added bonus, this match has been declared a no-disqualification match.

Word Count: 5000

MAIN EVENT

Non Title Match - send to Suicide King

"Deathwish" Danny Williams vs. "Insane Luchadore" Andrew Rickmen

You would think new SJL World Champion Danny Williams would have his hands full already trying to focus on his upcoming first title defense against Frost, but he's also got some unfinished business with the Insane Luchador to deal with.  Danny asked for this match, so the title match will be pushed back to Crimson; however, if IL defeats Danny here, he will be added to the title match at Crimson (to make a triple threat match), making this a must-win match for the Luchador.

Word Count: 5500

That's it, folks!  Get to it!

Guest midnight_burn

Wrath-tastic.

A very nice card, the inaugural LDP booked card looking quite good, a number of matches i'll be waiting eagerly to read.

We've had Wrath-tastic from the only man worthy of jobbing matches. So how about... ;)

Wrathalicious

That's money for shizzie :cool:

Why oh why does the booking office hate me? I claim conspiracy! Politicking bastards always trying to depush me and hold me down! ;)

Great Card LDP style booyiiie! I look forward to many cards by the Doggah.

Guest Tod deKindes
Best...card...EVER!!!

*doesn't see your name on it*

Hey, you're right!

Guest Insane Clown Dan

Dude... VENOM'S FINALLY BACK!!!

-This has been an I.C.D. markout moment.

Yeah, you told me you wouldn't be back 'till school's over... I wish I'd have done the same =P Glad to see ya back d00d, like, um, advance even farther than before, and try not to get anymore three-man conchairto's ;)

Guest Renegade

ok question here, what days are card posted and what days are shows due? im finding this three show thing a tad confusing

Guest Muzz

That was gold Tod.

I'm glad the "Wrath" name is back, and a great card to go along with it.

Guest Tod deKindes
Late show today boys and gals...

What the hell are you rambling about now?

Guest Longdogger_Pete

OK, here's the schedule for those that don't understand it.

We're on a three-show rotation every two weeks.  Wrath matches are due today and the show will be up tonight (Tuesday).  The next show is Crimson, due Sunday.  And finally, Metal, the following Thursday.

So, the tentative calendar looks something like this:

Wrath - Tuesday, June 18th

Crimson - Sunday, June 23rd

Metal - Thursday, June 27th

Wrath - Tuesday, July 2nd

Crimson - Sunday, July 7th

Metal - Thursday, July 11th

I hope that clears things up.

Guest Insane Clown Dan

Cutthroat's saying that "Late show today boys and gals"...

DUDE. Ash only said that awhile ago on a WF thread and nobody knew what he was talking about either.

Connection, no?

Guest Renegade
Late show today boys and gals...

What the hell are you rambling about now?

lol

Guest Longdogger_Pete

So, um... where did Wrath go?

Edwin missing a marker's match or something?

Just curious.

Guest Ash Ketchum

Flexxx, that's cuz I was stupid and thought the show was a day ahead of what it was.

Oh, and Cutthroat... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? ^_^

Guest Coffin Surfer

Correct me if I'am wrong, but isn't Wrath supposed to be up today.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

It should have been up last night by my careful calculations.

Guest Coffin Surfer

Who supposed to post the show?  If their missing a markers match, just do like always: post the rest of show and edit the missing match in later.  I want to know if I won dammit.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Chill out, bitches.  My cable went down last night, and thusly the internet with.  I just got it fixed, so the show should be up soon.

Chill out, bitches.  My cable went down last night, and thusly the internet with.  I just got it fixed, so the show should be up soon.

I do believe our JL commish laid down what I have come to know and love as the punk card.

So my question is where's the show bitch? Post it faster. ;)

M. "don't auto-job me" Francis

Sign in to follow this