TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

A few new pictures of Tammy "Sunny" Sytch

I posted a thread with this same title back in 2004, and thought I'd post it again just for the heck of it. She's not what she was back in the day, she'll never be there again more than likely, but she's looking better than she has over the past five years or so. I haven't seen anyone post new recent pictures of her lately, so here ya go:

184.jpg

185.jpg

186.jpg

187.jpg

Has she had more work done on her chest or is it just me?

When a female gains in weight their breasts often gets bigger as well. That is probably what this is. Thats my guess anyway.

Sunny looks more healthy now than she has in the past few years. Good for her.

Still pretty, and I like a little extra, so it's a good look for her. Her hottest stage was over 10 years ago, so it only makes sense she's bigger and not going to look the same. Hope she's doing alright and getting her lift together

I'm surprised she hasn't been put into the HOF yet.

Vince probably would only induct her if she lost some more weight and got a bigger boob job, but he probably doesn't want her on screen otherwise. Sad, but probably true.

Eh...what has she really done to warrant induction into the Hall of Fame? She was the first "diva" of the modern era, but she was only on top of WWF for like a year before fading into obscurity.

I'm surprised she hasn't been put into the HOF yet.

Vince probably would only induct her if she lost some more weight and got a bigger boob job, but he probably doesn't want her on screen otherwise. Sad, but probably true.

Yeah but he put Sherri in the Hall of Fame so who knows?

Though I agree with Invader that she wasn't really around long enough to warrant induction into the WWE Hall of Fame. But the WWE Hall of Fame is a crock anyways.

Well she is the only manager to manage three consecutive teams to the Tag Team Championships, an accomplishment that will probably never be repeated again.

She definitely could've done more as a manager but after 1996 the WWF decided to move her to a simple interview/guest referee role and that was it. Her career was during the last era of real managers anyway as Jim Cornette was her major rival and he would also be gone from that role after 1996 as well.

She's looking like Renee Zellwegger in Bridget Jones- Which is good I might add, cute with a lil extra, and very healthy too. Good for Tammy

Well she is the only manager to manage three consecutive teams to the Tag Team Championships, an accomplishment that will probably never be repeated again.

She definitely could've done more as a manager but after 1996 the WWF decided to move her to a simple interview/guest referee role and that was it. Her career was during the last era of real managers anyway as Jim Cornette was her major rival and he would also be gone from that role after 1996 as well.

Didn't Lou Albano manage like 20 different teams to the Tag Team Belts?

But wasn't the story line that she was FOLLOWING the tag belts around? I can't recall for certain.

But wasn't the story line that she was FOLLOWING the tag belts around? I can't recall for certain.

Yes. Even WWE's Title History page states as much.

Well she managed the Body Donnas to the tag belts at WM 12 and after they lost them to the Godwinns she got on board with that for a few days. However, she was playing the Godwinns to get the belts on the Gunns two days after they beat Skip & Zip and managed them until they lost the straps to Owen & Bulldog.

Regardless of what the WWE website says, I consider her to have managed all three championship teams with the only really ambiguous part of that being the Godwinns run which they could've maybe dragged a tad longer before they dropped the belts to the Gunns but whatever. WWF TV at the time acknowledged that she was the only team to have managed three straight title teams so I guess they changed their tunel

Well she managed the Body Donnas to the tag belts at WM 12 and after they lost them to the Godwinns she got on board with that for a few days. However, she was playing the Godwinns to get the belts on the Gunns two days after they beat Skip & Zip and managed them until they lost the straps to Owen & Bulldog.

Regardless of what the WWE website says, I consider her to have managed all three championship teams with the only really ambiguous part of that being the Godwinns run which they could've maybe dragged a tad longer before they dropped the belts to the Gunns but whatever. WWF TV at the time acknowledged that she was the only team to have managed three straight title teams so I guess they changed their tunel

THey said the same on their managers dvd, that she managed three consecutive tag champions.

Why would anyone be surprised that she's not in the Hall of Fame? She's like, 35. I'm not going to pretend that WWE's HOF has credibility or anything but they're not going to put someone that young in there.

Here's a question. If WWE were to induct another female, who should it be? Obviously Medusa is not going anywhere close. Richter left via screwjob but was listed when WWE did their Top 50 magazine. Miss Elizabeth was popular but would stir up bad feelings. Luna Vachon wasn't hugely significant in the big picture. Trish Stratus is obvious but that needs to wait several years.

I remember before the Godwinns lost the tag belts to the Smoking Gunns, they showed an angle taped at the show where the Godwinns won the belts. After the match, Sunny was holding a piece of paper and went into a room with Phineas. Henry & Hillbilly Jim were outside wondering what was going on, and all of a sudden Phineas busted out of the room with his overalls undone saying that he just signed Sunny to be their co-manager.

Hate to say it, but I can't think of really any other females worthy of being in the Hall of Fame, off hand. Maybe Woman, since she's Benoit's wife and had a fairly lengthy career managing many people.

I think Miss Elizabeth definitely has a spot, but you have to watch out for a buzzkill by inducting too many dead people.