TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

The OAO Raw Hot Sell for WM 23 (March 26th)

OH MY GOD! HE KILLED KENNY!

that should be his gimmick

Even WWE isn't that outdated.

Yeah.

Now if Kenny was brought around when Golga (RIP John Tenta) was around, it would have worked.

Sniff. I miss the oddities.

How horrible will it be if Edge doesn't win the MITB match, and they count that against his streak, ending it before he has a chance to go one on one with Taker at WM, streak vs. streak?

How horrible will it be if Edge doesn't win the MITB match, and they count that against his streak, ending it before he has a chance to go one on one with Taker at WM, streak vs. streak?

Edge/Taker doesn't need a pointless streak gimmick. It sells itself.

Guest robrabies

I've been saying it for a while, Orton's in line for a face turn. He's been getting pops lately...either that, or they respect the way he plays a heel...

Edge/Taker doesn't need a pointless streak gimmick. It sells itself.

Edge vs. Taker

Streak vs. Streak

Wrestlemania

Edge is finally the guy to beat Taker at WM.

That, to me, is money in the bank itself. You can't tell me that all of that wouldn't make people even that much more interested in the match, because it sure as hell would. Both for people here, and the casual fans as well.

I'm enjoying hearing the pops of each of these guys right now. Especially for CM Punk right now, holy crap. :)

Well, that segment ended kind of awkwardly but the whole thing from Punk's squash and the hot crowd to Edge's promos, Orton's pop, Edge's Jeff imitation and the additional Punk chant with a silly brawl was good stuff.