TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

The OAO Raw Hot Sell for WM 23 (March 26th)

That was a pretty f'in crisp B2B by lashley though. One of my favorite markout moves, not done NEARLY enough

"the old man Fit Finely in this match again?"

Finley would break your legs in a shoot in roughly 15 seconds, that's why. And legit kill everyone in this match.

A person with those skills does not belong in a ladder match like he did not belong in last years money match. Fit Finely isn't the type to be jumping off ladders or doing backflips or any kind of flips or leaving his feet for the matter why the hell is he in this type of match? Shoot fight eh? Kill people in mere seconds you say? Well let me tell you something the WWE is made of body builders and/or poor actors being a legit fighter means nothing to the WWE nor does it mean a damn thing in a gimmick match that involves ladders.

He's a bully that that can knock the shit outta anyone. That's enough. Lay them to waste and take a couple steps up. Hell, have Little Bastard do the climbing.

A ladder match demands a performance that involves more than punching and kicking what exactly is Fit Finely going to do?

"the old man Fit Finely in this match again?"

Finley would break your legs in a shoot in roughly 15 seconds, that's why. And legit kill everyone in this match.

A person with those skills does not belong in a ladder match like he did not belong in last years money match. Fit Finely isn't the type to be jumping off ladders or doing backflips or any kind of flips or leaving his feet for the matter why the hell is he in this type of match? Shoot fight eh? Kill people in mere seconds you say? Well let me tell you something the WWE is made of body builders and/or poor actors being a legit fighter means nothing to the WWE nor does it mean a damn thing in a gimmick match that involves ladders.

He's a bully that that can knock the shit outta anyone. That's enough. Lay them to waste and take a couple steps up. Hell, have Little Bastard do the climbing.

A ladder match demands a performance that involves more than punching and kicking what exactly is Fit Finely going to do?

Go watch a spot monkey match. There's countless examples of good ladder matches with very little high spots. Finlay fits in this match no less then Randy Orton.

Orton. There's a guy who doesn't fit this match.

"what exactly is Fit Finely going to do?"

- The setup for an airplane spin that he does where he rolls forward with the wrestler....onto a ladder.

- A shileileigh (however it's spelled) shot to a babyface, resulting in them falling off a ladder through a table.

- Hornswoggle hilarity.

- Wrestle his usual awesome match.

- Celtic Cross onto the ladder.

- Have fun brawl with King Booker.

The guy has a sick Samoan Drop, running BUTT splash and frog splash and they put over the thumb to the neck as the murderdeathkill.

That's what I don't get, all of those things are WAY more deadly looking than his 'spike' crap. The press and catch samoan drop was REALLY a sweet looking move on someone Lashley's size.

I wonder who gets the big spot this year in the match anyways since Shelton is done. I'm still holding out hope for a G2S off the ladder.

Punk might fracture someone's skull if they screw THAT spot up.

I'd say CM Punk was more in danger of fucking up his legs/knees then hurting someone else trying that.

I'm surprised they even let him do the Frog Splash the WWE doesn't seem to enjoy big guys flying or doing anything like that in general.

Kung Fu and Nitro go together! lol (Kung Fu used to be on right before Nitro on TNT )

I miss the Murder, She Wrote lead-in for Raw. I also loved when Walker replays beat Nitro in the ratings.

The guy has a sick Samoan Drop, running BUTT splash and frog splash and they put over the thumb to the neck as the murderdeathkill.

That's what I don't get, all of those things are WAY more deadly looking than his 'spike' crap. The press and catch samoan drop was REALLY a sweet looking move on someone Lashley's size.

actually as with alot of weak looking moves...if you put a real life perspective on it..it makes since....Take the Worm for example....its a weak move...but let a 200 pound guy chop you in the throat and see if it's weak or Hogan's weak leg drop....because 300 pound men dropping a leg on your neck is weak....A thumb to the throat is a helluva lot worse then some Samoan drop or splash..