TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

Ooh, ooh, look inside, it's NOTES! What kind of notes?

Wrestling Observer Notes for 3/26

Batista will be writing an autobiography. Wow.

Kane might be out for several months after Wrestlemania because of a knee injury.

Ric Flair is kind of disappointed that his originally planned Wrestlemania match with Carlito was canceled. Apparently he believes that this is his penultimate Wrestlemania and wanted to be on the show. On a side note, and I didn't read this in the Observer, but Dave said this on his radio show this week, Flair is scheduled to go into the HOF next year.

WWE wants Shocker. Shocker isn't sure about it because he didn't like TNA, but he has always wanted to wrestle for WWE. However, if he was to wrestle for them they would have to book him through CMLL and Dave doesn't think that WWE will be down with that.

As of now, it is considered unlikely that Vickie Guerrero will be the new Smackdown GM. In fact, Dave says she might not be on TV much longer.

Chris Masters, who you will remember is like 24, is getting hairplugs. LOL BALDO

Deuce and Domino. Remember when it kind of looked like they were getting a big push? Well they aren't anymore. They'll still be around but there are no plans to push them.

So that sexy model Christine LeMaster turned down the WWE contract offer. From what Dave wrote, I honestly can't tell if that means the deal has fallen through or if they just haven't agreed to terms yet.

As usual, I must suggest wrestlingobserver.com and subscribing to this wonderful newsletter, a must for any serious fan of grappling!

Don't just say thanks, comment on the newzzzzzz!

Was yours late or did you just take your time making the notes? I ask because I still don't have mine yet; I accept this since I'm used to it arriving on Wednesday or Thursday at the latest, but now it will be Friday at the earliest. That's a bit of a wait.

I can understand Flair being mad but the storytelling is lending itself to a slower burn. This is where it's a shame that a team like Cade and Murdoch weren't higher up the mid-card ladder, they could have had a match with Flair and Carlito at Mania. As it is, there is no heel pairing that Joe Fan would say "wow, I hope Flair and Carlito's new team can defeat this tough duo!" in a high profile Mania match.

Was yours late or did you just take your time making the notes? I ask because I still don't have mine yet; I accept this since I'm used to it arriving on Wednesday or Thursday at the latest, but now it will be Friday at the earliest. That's a bit of a wait.

I can understand Flair being mad but the storytelling is lending itself to a slower burn. This is where it's a shame that a team like Cade and Murdoch weren't higher up the mid-card ladder, they could have had a match with Flair and Carlito at Mania. As it is, there is no heel pairing that Joe Fan would say "wow, I hope Flair and Carlito's new team can defeat this tough duo!" in a high profile Mania match.

How do you recieve the info? where do you sign up to get this?

Quoting me seems confusing since I gave no info, but I assume you're asking about the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

I always find it funny/odd that someone could find their way to this board, but have never heard of Dave Meltzer or the the Wrestling Observer.

Who?

Why the fuck is Masters getting plugs? Just shave your hair real close until you need to razor it off, it's really not that big of a deal as long as you keep yourself tan and in shape. After a little while he'll look like HBK, who might not be able to shave his hair close due to hairplug scars.

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Batista's biography yet. Why does someone that hasn't been around on the main roster long need a biography?

I read elsewhere that the reason why Deuce and Domino have been depushed is because they don't like how they sell the hot tag, among other in-ring complaints. I expect Cherry to be dropped from the duo sooner than later as well.

Kane needing time off tells me he's doing the monster job for Khali at WM. However could they have it a no contest.double DQ sort of deal to set-up a blow off match at the next PPV? I'd love to see Khali take the hook to Kane's face, only to have him come back with the mask when he is healthy...

Chris Masters, who you will remember is like 24, is getting hairplugs. LOL BALDO

Um, he's gotten them in the past. One week, he was receding, and the next week he magically had thicker hair. Maybe he needs them again?

The thing with the model chick Christine LeMaster is. She didn't sign at this time. The WWE felt she should because she had been at DSW but she decided she didn't think it was a good move at this time for her career but didn't rule out signing in the future.

She's married.......her husband probably flipped his lid knowing what goes on in the wrestling world and he'd be getting a divorce from her shortly.

The thing with the model chick Christine LeMaster is. She didn't sign at this time. The WWE felt she should because she had been at DSW but she decided she didn't think it was a good move at this time for her career but didn't rule out signing in the future.

She's married.......her husband probably flipped his lid knowing what goes on in the wrestling world and he'd be getting a divorce from her shortly.

Yeah, I remember Meltzer writing about how McCool didn't belong in the business because she was so nice, and married to her high school sweetheart. A year later Alvarez mentions her divorce and how she is a "favorite" of the older men in the company. Outside of Trish I can't think of one woman ever who has had a stable long-term relationship while they are in the wrestling business. I'm not sure who that's an indictment of, but it's basically true when it comes to women who make it to WWE, WCW or ECW.

If my girlfriend ever got an offer to go to WWE I'd have to break up with her if she took it, as that's the end of the relationship, at least that's what happens 99/100 times.

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Batista's biography yet. Why does someone that hasn't been around on the main roster long need a biography?

You should ask the Rock that question.

Wrestling Observer Notes for 3/26

Batista will be writing an autobiography. Wow.

Kane might be out for several months after Wrestlemania because of a knee injury.

Ric Flair is kind of disappointed that his originally planned Wrestlemania match with Carlito was canceled. Apparently he believes that this is his penultimate Wrestlemania and wanted to be on the show. On a side note, and I didn't read this in the Observer, but Dave said this on his radio show this week, Flair is scheduled to go into the HOF next year.

WWE wants Shocker. Shocker isn't sure about it because he didn't like TNA, but he has always wanted to wrestle for WWE. However, if he was to wrestle for them they would have to book him through CMLL and Dave doesn't think that WWE will be down with that.

As of now, it is considered unlikely that Vickie Guerrero will be the new Smackdown GM. In fact, Dave says she might not be on TV much longer.

Deuce and Domino. Remember when it kind of looked like they were getting a big push? Well they aren't anymore. They'll still be around but there are no plans to push them.

So that sexy model Christine LeMaster turned down the WWE contract offer. From what Dave wrote, I honestly can't tell if that means the deal has fallen through or if they just haven't agreed to terms yet.

As usual, I must suggest wrestlingobserver.com and subscribing to this wonderful newsletter, a must for any serious fan of grappling!

Don't just say thanks, comment on the newzzzzzz!

Of all the people in WWE who actually have been in the business longer than 7 years and are or were bigger stars, Batista is writing a biography? Uh...ok.

Have those two (Flair and Carlito) ever had a good match together? ...has Carlito ever had a good match with anybody?

Yeah, I remember Meltzer writing about how McCool didn't belong in the business because she was so nice, and married to her high school sweetheart. A year later Alvarez mentions her divorce and how she is a "favorite" of the older men in the company. Outside of Trish I can't think of one woman ever who has had a stable long-term relationship while they are in the wrestling business. I'm not sure who that's an indictment of, but it's basically true when it comes to women who make it to WWE, WCW or ECW.

If my girlfriend ever got an offer to go to WWE I'd have to break up with her if she took it, as that's the end of the relationship, at least that's what happens 99/100 times.

Not that I'm cool with all that, but it's to be expected when you're on the road all the time. You're going to want to get your rocks off, and there's all these boys that'd be happy to do it. And there's an urban myth about Trish and the Rock, so take that for what you will.

Not that I'm cool with all that, but it's to be expected when you're on the road all the time. You're going to want to get your rocks off, and there's all these boys that'd be happy to do it. And there's an urban myth about Trish and the Rock, so take that for what you will.

I'd be shocked to hear tht she NEVER stepped outside her relationship, not even ONCE.

Eh...Flair should be on the show, but I don't think anyone would be really excited for a Flair/Carlito match, or even seeing them as a tag team. It just screams "style clash" too much, and if you have them as a tag team, it's going to be so obvious that Carlito doesn't deserve to team with Flair.

Batista writing a book already just proves to the lockerroom he's only in this business for the fame and money.

It's probably not his decision. WWE wants to make money and they probably think a book about Batista will sell. It has nothing to do with the quality of the story being told as the decision makers probably think that fans will buy something with their favorite wrestler on the cover. And they are probably right too.

Of all the people in WWE who actually have been in the business longer than 7 years and are or were bigger stars, Batista is writing a biography? Uh...ok.

Have those two (Flair and Carlito) ever had a good match together? ...has Carlito ever had a good match with anybody?

I've seen a few entertaining matches with Carlito, however I can't be arsed to think of who they were with. The finish for his match against Randy Orton a while back was fantastic. The RKO out of no where. I loved it.

There's only so many pages you can fill with your injury history, broken up marriage, and how much you can bench.

PASS

Maybe it'll be his letter to the world about steroid usage. That dude's so jacked it wouldn't be surprising if his heart gave out on him sooner than later. It'll be like that methhead who filmed his last year of life.

Guest robrabies

I've seen a few entertaining matches with Carlito, however I can't be arsed to think of who they were with. The finish for his match against Randy Orton a while back was fantastic. The RKO out of no where. I loved it.

That was a sick RKO...here's the YouTube Clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgClm6n_Sf8

Yeah, I remember Meltzer writing about how McCool didn't belong in the business because she was so nice, and married to her high school sweetheart. A year later Alvarez mentions her divorce and how she is a "favorite" of the older men in the company.

Don't forget that she got herself hooked on diet pills and almost died.

I don't know her or anything, but she strikes me as someone that would've been better off if she'd never got into wrestling and just stuck with her normal life.