TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

Let's talk about stuff.

I'm taking some time off booking. Once I post this PPV and the official notice that the following show is a promo show, I'm going to try to avoid doing fed stuff until April 10, when I expect I'll have to mark something. In the mean time, please contact Raynor (chirs3) with anything you'd normally discuss with me.

Moving on.

I'm absolutely livid with certain of you for not making some kind of plan for the inevitable failing of your co-write partner, and with others of you for not grasping that a deadline is a deadline is a deadline. This is my fault, I recognize - if I post promos you guys send me at noon the day after the deadline, you're going to expect that I'm going to let you guys slide in the future.

On the other hand, certain of you think this system is bullshit, and I'm starting to agree with you.

How lenient do you expect a marker to be with deadlines? Should I be leaving open slots for stuff that no one wrote but that might get finished at some indefinite point in the future?

Moving on.

Why do so few of you write? Do you just not have the time? Do you intend to write and just get bogged down with other stuff? Why hasn't moving to the laziest schedule I've ever seen fixed this? Am I a bad booker? Do you dislike the markers? Throw me a fucking bone here, would you? Tell me what will fix this.

EDIT TO ADD: Wildchild doesn't count toward this. He had a reason not to show. If you had a reason and you informed your marker, you don't count either. Let's try to keep this focused on the problem, not the Not Me posts.

Well, not me. Raynor.

Edited by Ace309

regarding why I no-show, I'm honestly just that lazy. Last week I was going on vacation and forgot to tell you, so sorry for that, but seriously I'm just that lazy. I may be doing something soon (SPECULATION) that I'll totally write for, but for now, I am lazy.

EDIT: On aim I pitched an idea to Tom about not being able to be on the card if you no-showed the week before. Thought I'd post that here to see what other people thought of the idea.

So, who actually didn't show? Because it seemed like the show was pretty darn good when I read it (before reading this), Iron Man being missing aside.

And as the one who suggested moving to one show a week - yeah, if you can't write at least a 2k match in a week, you really should just give up now and stop wasting people's time pretending like you give a shit when clearly you don't. You all know who you are.

EDIT: On aim I pitched an idea to Tom about not being able to be on the card if you no-showed the week before. Thought I'd post that here to see what other people thought of the idea.

It means that every other week the show will consist of me, Landon, Rando, Wildchild and Drea (and Jakey, it looks like), with sometimes Johnny depending on his work, fighting each other, because you and others like you will, on current form, never show. So that's what, three matches?

You'd love that.

Actually no. I may come across as an egomaniac sometimes, but I'd really like a large roster with a lot of variety so we don't keep coming up against the same guys again and again. I mean, that might well be behind some people's lack of interest, the fact that they keep getting booked against the same guys with little-to-no new blood in sight.

Ok, so I do. It's not intentional, except when I'm joking. Regardless, the rest of my statement is still true.

I approve of Spike's affinity for Ham Sandwiches.

Ham is a grossly overrated meat.

Card's under construction, so anyone with booking requests, send 'em my way pwease.

Sign in to follow this