TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianChris

NHL Thread

3-1 Islanders over Flyers through 2. Was 3-0, but Gagne got his 40th of the season with about 5 minutes left to make it a bit closer.

Flyers made it close, scoring a shorthanded goal with about a minute left to make it 3-2, but Poti scored on an empty net and the Isles won 4-2, taking a bit of the drama out of tonight's game.

Nice job by the ref to boot Eager for basically telling him to fuck off. I heart Ben Eager.

Thank god this season is almost over. After the 6-0 the Sabres will put up tomorrow I can just wait for the draft and FA (where they will overpay for Daniel Briere by way too much most likely) to roll around.

Jack Johnson got in two fights today. I think I love him.

Toronto ahead by one, putting on a ton of pressure.

The Leafs were amazing in that first 10 minutes, but you knew they couldn't keep that up. The Habs were lucky that it wasn't 2 or 3-0 after that. Huet letting in that awful goal makes up for it, though.

Guarantee Islanders win tomorrow just to... wow nice goal!

Anyway, if the Leafs maintain this now only one goal lead, the Islanders will win to screw everyone over.

Guest Queen Leelee

Oh, and the Sabres clinched the Presidents' Trophy with their win over WAS, today.

Yay!

Senators beat the Bruins 6-3 and will open the playoffs at home against Pittsburgh. Dany Heatley scored his 50th to become the first player to record back-to-back 50-goal seasons since Pavel Bure in 2000-2001.

Easy trivia question: Who holds the record for most consecutive 50-goal seasons?

HAHA.

He's the worst goalie in the entire league, and no, Cloutier is currently on LTIR, exempting him from this honor.

Fuck it, I'm just glad the Leafs eliminated Montreal from the playoffs. The Islanders are definitely going to win tomorrow...

Fuck me.

This was supposed to be the best week of my life: Wrestlemania, 30 Hour Famine, Baseball starting, hockey season wrapping up, Mini Masters, real Masters.

Instead, I get a 2000 dollar bill from the government, the Habs missing out on the playoffs, snow, snow, and more snow, Tiger eyeing a Masters win....I got laid this week for the first time in six months, but I'm left with a sour taste in my mouth.

Anyone remember earlier when I said I essentially hoped the Habs missed out because they were playing like shit? I regret that. The Leafs, nor the Isles, are not playoff teams. The Habs showed brilliance many times this season. I'm sick to my stomach.

Guest Queen Leelee
I got laid this week for the first time in six months, but I'm left with a sour taste in my mouth.

I hope you're into that kinky shit.

I noticed that WP had his name changed (for what reason, I do not know) and I decided I wanted to drop all the other stuff so that I didn't have to type it out whenever I log in.

I have 909 registered on the Pit.