TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Annabelle

czech republic retires?

I am the MVP of HFboards.

I wouldn't quit this site though, it's a comfort level thing.

Services of the McKenzie Group

HFboards | Credit Loans | Hen Night | Ballin'! | Digimon

It's a ginormous hockey message board. The only thing I don't like about it is the word filter.

Guest Queen Leelee

I used to own many message boards in my day.

Now, only here. It's sad, really.

I'm in the finals of a "Most Popular Member" thingamajig at another board I go to which has roughly 7 times the number of posters this place does. Go figure. This place is the only one where people don't like me.

In more important matters.... Cazech retired? When?

Guest Vitamin X

He hasn't posted in a couple weeks. He did tell me he was taking a little break from it.

I quit and stayed gone. Even though I'm posting now, I have zero interest in this. I just need myspace friends. The catylist was finding out that I was gay and needing to work through it. I needed time alone. So if you want to quit message boards, just become gay. You fudge packing faggots.

I quit and stayed gone. Even though I'm posting now, I have zero interest in this. I just need myspace friends. The catylist was finding out that I was gay and needing to work through it. I needed time alone. So if you want to quit message boards, just become gay. You fudge packing faggots.

I can't even begin to tell you how much it hurts that you don't love us anymore. And then you had Inc lie to us. You and your "broken hand"!! How could you??!!

I dont think we need a guy who couldnt be stopped by two bannings to share his opinion on being able leave a messageboard.

I can't even begin to tell you how much it hurts that you don't love us anymore. And then you had Inc lie to us. You and your "broken hand"!! How could you??!!

Nah, he did that completely on his own. I almost felt bad about that, really. That and them posting Leena talking dirty to me. Those guys are just mean spirited. But really, even though I love them like brothers, Inc and Agent are two of the stupidest homos on this board. They actually met in real life. What a couple of douches.

Gamefaqs Posting Champion Matt Young

Yeah, i got popular over there too. It's easy. All I did was do an EWR journal thingy where I made The Great Khali into GODZILLA!

Nah, he did that completely on his own. I almost felt bad about that, really. That and them posting Leena talking dirty to me. Those guys are just mean spirited. But really, even though I love them like brothers, Inc and Agent are two of the stupidest homos on this board. They actually met in real life. What a couple of douches.

Fuck me, Lord Satan.