TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

Entourage

Yesterday was classic Entourage. I loved all the Yum Kippor stuff. Adam Goldberg was great here. I'm starting to love Ari's wife even more. She is a great character and I love the fact that she is getting more time. I also dug the sub-plot with Drama and the Horse. No Lloyd=not great, but hopefully with Vince going back to Ari that means more Lloyd. Next week should be good.

I too am happy that Amanda is gone, I just didn't feel her character. She felt forced and made for bland tv. Maybe now they will stick with Ari and we can get back to what made the show great.

Yesterday was classic Entourage. I loved all the Yum Kippor stuff. Adam Goldberg was great here. I'm starting to love Ari's wife even more. She is a great character and I love the fact that she is getting more time. I also dug the sub-plot with Drama and the Horse. No Lloyd=not great, but hopefully with Vince going back to Ari that means more Lloyd. Next week should be good.

I too am happy that Amanda is gone, I just didn't feel her character. She felt forced and made for bland tv. Maybe now they will stick with Ari and we can get back to what made the show great.

I'm pretty surei was going to write that exact thing, this was probably the best one of the new season IMO

So now we can hopefully get back to the show and forgot these last few horrible filler episodes never happened? Good.

VICTOOOOOOORRRRRYYYYYYY!!!!

Great ending to a great episode.

Vince owns Mediian, he's back w/ Ari, and Johnny Drama is on a hit TV show.

I was digging the end totally and the Victory just sealed it.

So now we can hopefully get back to the show and forgot these last few horrible filler episodes never happened? Good.

Can we still get Amanda wandering around making phone calls in her underwear every once in a while though? I'd kinda miss those moments.

Oh man, the end of last episode with Drama yelling "Victory" over the canyon was absolutely perfect. Vince working to get a movie produced should be interesting. I hope that things start working out because it's been a bit tiring seeing every opportunity come so close and then fall apart since Aquaman premiered.

Oh man, the end of last episode with Drama yelling "Victory" over the canyon was absolutely perfect. Vince working to get a movie produced should be interesting. I hope that things start working out because it's been a bit tiring seeing every opportunity come so close and then fall apart since Aquaman premiered.

I think thats kinda the point of the season. Vince is so obsessed with making the movie that he's going to go for broke on it and it alone. It's his and E's fall from grace while Drama and Turtle are rising up. Right now, I don't know if the writers should have Mediin be a bomb or box office success. It'd be a hell of a way to open next season though, with Vince/E finally missing on a gamble.

About the episode... I'll just say what everyone else is. Drama's being so utterly defeated by the reviews, the funniest of which was the NY Post where they took away a star just for him being in it and then the payoff was great. Turtle hooking up with Lauren London was also pretty cool. That chick is hot and Rufus' reactions to Turtle gaming his daughter were classic.

Not the funniest episodes, but somehow one of my favorites.

Johnny Chase's "Victory!" was awesome. I like where they're going with the Median storyline.

I think thats kinda the point of the season. Vince is so obsessed with making the movie that he's going to go for broke on it and it alone. It's his and E's fall from grace while Drama and Turtle are rising up. Right now, I don't know if the writers should have Mediin be a bomb or box office success. It'd be a hell of a way to open next season though, with Vince/E finally missing on a gamble.

About the episode... I'll just say what everyone else is. Drama's being so utterly defeated by the reviews, the funniest of which was the NY Post where they took away a star just for him being in it and then the payoff was great. Turtle hooking up with Lauren London was also pretty cool. That chick is hot and Rufus' reactions to Turtle gaming his daughter were classic.

The early reports are that at the beginning of next season, Vince will be filming Medellin. Also, I'm expecting that the direction the writers will go will be positive only because with the exception of the first 4 eps, Vince and E have been on a fall and will need a bounce back. Chances are Medellin will be arc-d as a "Departed" film, which makes sense since Mark Wahlberg was involved with that.

That was a great episode.

But I am guessing that they don't get that money because it looks like next episode, they have to do it for $25 million.

Was tonight the official season 3 finale?

And in two weeks begins season 4?

Either way... great transition episode. Set everything up perfectly.

And the Mediian stuff looks like it's going to be make for a lot of great episodes. That teaser clip at the end looked very awesome.

And this would be a good a place as any to mention but I'm really looking forward to "Flight of the Concords". It looks very funny.

Wow. That was an amazing season premiere... and maybe one of the best episodes of Entourage ever.

Billy Walsh is a fucking maniac genius and I love it.

That was the BEST episode of Entourage. I loved the whole documentary thing and it seemed longer than the standard episode.

This season looks sick too. I hope it's better than the second half of season 3.

That was great. And they finally took Debi Mazar out of the credits, that was a long time coming. She was in, what, 2 episodes in the whole third season? I was also surprised to see the episode actually run from 10 to 10:30 after all those 22 minute episodes from 3B.

I just finished watching the episode onDemand. Holy crap, was that a great episode. Season 3 Part 2 got better as it went on, and this just picked up where that season left off. I, too, liked the documentary feel to the episode. I don't know what to expect from the season since I didn't see the preview after the episode being that I saw it onDemand, but I think I might have liked to see the movie being made over the season. Should be a fun season though. I kind of hope that the movie bombs, but I don't see that happening.

I liked that Billy became more likable as the show went on. Adam Goldeberg is a great character and I hope we see more of him as the show goes on.

Goldberg trying to book it from the cops after they found the 2 year old bag of coke was awesome. And yeah, awesome episode and one of the better that's been put out in a while. Seeing Ari somewhat contained for the camera was off-putting at first but it worked.

Line of the night of course went to Billy: "Show me a girl who wants to be friends and I'll show you the guy she's fucking"

In regards to what somebody said earlier in the thread about the movie being a bomb, I think they'll go a different route. I think the movie will, like many others, have it's premiere at Cannes so they can have a few episodes beforehand of Vince and Co. getting all excited for the trip but the movie opens to horrible reviews at Cannes and that's how the season ends. They did the "Vince is in a flop" storyline with Head On in Season One so they'll need to give us some good before we get hit with the bad.

I have a feeling that somewhere during this season Nicky Rubenstein will try and fuck the movie up due to his Coke arrest. That episode was great, Drama stole it last night. I'm waiting for the E/Walsh brawl.