TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

Entourage

I've never had a woman that age before...I can think of much more worse than her to try it out with. I wanted to fuck Ellen Barkin in Ocean's Thirteen and she's up there in the 50s as well.

This was not as good as him destroying Josh Weinstein in season 1, at least I didn't think so. The best parts of this were Lloyd's commentary.

Drama was the star of the episode again..."That's a phase that lasts forever, Bob."

This was not as good as him destroying Josh Weinstein in season 1, at least I didn't think so. The best parts of this were Lloyd's commentary.

Drama was the star of the episode again..."That's a phase that lasts forever, Bob."

I'm gonna start trying to opine that "the moon must be in retrograde" anytime something goes wrong from now on.

I'm pretty letdown. Drama's hyped meltdown was disappointing. Most of everything else was just packed with Hollywood business speak, so much so that they had to go out of their way to explain "100 against 300". Not that I'm complaining much about that. It didn't bother me. What did bother me was ending the show on an excellent cliffhanger after only 22 minutes.

Well I can't really see how shroomin' in the desert will be a let down.

But yeah - filler setup episode. I hope Drama knocks that one castmate out cold at some point.

Yeah, what was up with that? Those guys were all being over the top assholes. Which may have worked if we had seen them more interacting with Drama before instead of just seeing them on billboards and posing for pictures (for more billboards). But we've all been looking forward to the Joshua Tree episode for months. And Ari's going with them. So here's hoping.

Somebody at another board brought this up and even though I think it's a known thing I'll spoiler-tag it anyways...

Most Entourage fans knew a while back that Dom (Dominic Lombardozzi) will be returning this season. Doug Ellin stated that he was really disheartened when he saw the fan backlash against the character and according to him has found a way to redeem him in the fans eyes. At this point it makes sense that the fireman movie doesn't go down but Dom shows up with a script that E sells and lands a lead for Vince in.

Until the throwing-pants-at-the-cop situation I actually thought that this was going to be Drama's big break because people admired how in touch he was with his emotions. I can for sure see him getting kicked off the show because of this. Actually, knowing how shows lately have been handling DUI's/Drugs (CSI, Lost) he'll get killed off.

I was thinking that Drama might end up doing a complete 180 as far as roles goes after his emotional outburst on The View and somehow manages to end up as the leading man in some romantic drama that ends up making him the "next big thing" in Hollywood, just to make the role reversal between him and Vince complete.

And yeah, I see that E is trying to be his own man and all, but sometimes you might want to show some humility and ask Ari for some help, rather than get in all these jams. Sure it will probably hurt your pride and you'll have to listen to Ari crow about it until the day he has a heart attack and/or brain anuerysm, but Ari's been there and done that he can probably give some good advice.

Why the shit did I have to actually have to search in order to bump this thread?

Anywho, tremendous stuff tonight. I'd say best of the season and some really nice character reveals. I'll say no more for a minute because I assume not everybody has seen it yet.

This is episode was definitely the best of the season. I would go out on a limb and say it was the best episode since season two. Season two is in it's own rank of greatness as far as I am concerned. I was just captivated for an entire half hour and felt like it was not even a T.V. show by the end. How often can you say that in this day and age?