TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

Entourage

When my Comcast update our OnDemand to include around three folders for True Blood, we lost the Entourage folder. It's terrible. Unlike last night's episode which redeemed the last few episodes in my mind. As someone who has been forced by mushrooms to communicate only via handwritten notes, I felt like they nailed the whole tripping aspect. I was so gad that it wasn't shot with weird lenses and colors. The very real balanced well with the (completely and bizarrely out of nowhere) Eric Roberts cameo. I'll be honest, some of his role was borderline distracting, but I still loved it. I wonder if it was written for Gary Busey?

Also, we're four for four on nudity. My roommate's put himself in charge of keeping up with it, apparently.

The Roberts storyline had to have been written for Busey. If Busey was around, they would've showed much more of him than they did of Roberts. And that would've been great.

I seem to feel the opposite as others about this episode. It felt lazy to me. Let's have the boys take shrooms and trip balls in 20 minutes. The writing didn't even have to be good if they were just going to say things inspired by mushrooms in the first place. Least favorite episode of the season so far

Between Ari learning a very important lesson and E also leaning a very important lesson, this was more maudlin than an episode of MASH. I also learned a very important lesson: I need to find something better to do Sundays at 9.

Easily the worst episode of the season, on par with some of the worst they've done, period. I don't care about Dom being a family man, Phil Mickelson is a douchebag and seeing Drama bully Turtle around was stupid.

Pretty much no. They did talk about Dom 'redeeming' himself so we can only assume he does something that brings Vince back into the spotlight. Whomever had the idea (I think it was at another board) that Dom gives E a script he wrote and it's a huge hit was on the right track.

That scene between Ari and Vince was actually really emotional. Couple that with my favorite Radiohead song and it made for probably my favorite end of an Entourage episode ever.

I like where they're going here with Ari.

I'll pretty much echo that. The buildup to what transpired at the end was very solid but the Ari/Vince scene was some of the best stuff this show has done, emotionally in a long time. They rarely go that deep but went there tonight.

And of course hearing Fake Plastic Trees was fucking amazing.

I have a feeling Ari isn't going to get the job. That would just be toooo good for Vince. Ari would give him role after role after role. But who was that guy Ari was talking to? I thought I heard him say he was going to make a bid to buy the company.

What's did the preview for next week say? I download the episode and they don't include that.

I hope Ari takes the job simply because, like Jaxl said it would change the shows dynamic. Plus seeing Ari in an actual big-show role I imagine would be very tempting for the writers.