TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

Entourage

"But anyway, cheers to you Babs and to all of you out there who have saddled up next to powerful men just so that you can stand in our way. But remember this, although you can stand in our way you will never keep us down." - Ari Fucking Gold

Ari was fucking great this episode.

Great episode, I had Bow-Wow KO'ing Green scouted from a mile away and Ari crashing the womens luncheon and his subsequent pwnage of Babs was one of my favorite Gold moments in the shows history.

Oh and Sloan. DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNN.

I actually didn't see Bow Wow punching Seth until he made the Nick Cannon comment...so pretty much not until it happened.

But that was awesome.

Next week: Meadow starts fucking Turtle and the director tells Vince he sucks at acting... looks like a winner.

I like that this season is playing up the idea that Vince just may not be a great actor

IIRC Queens Boulevard still hasn't been seen so I'm guessing that might redeem him after Smoke Jumpers goes to complete shit.

So from the previews it looks like Jamie Lynn still wants her some Turtle....

I could see either going the "Vince aint a great actor" route, or the opposite direction with the director just seeing something in Vince that he is trying to bring out, and Vince will be thankful when the experience is over for what he learned....!?!

Who knows.

Well what we're watching now was supposed to be season 4 pt 2, except the writer's strike happened.

I think season 2 had a break between pt 1 and 2 (as well as season 3).

Liked the recent episode a lot. Seth getting decked again was great, and Ari's 'congratulatory speech' killed me.

The deal with the director is interesting, because you can't tell if he hates Vince's acting and is just bullshitting him, or if he really knows what he's doing and will make Vince's performance really good.

Also, wasn't Ed Norton supposed to be in this movie? Have then mentioned anything about him that I missed.

Entourage always breaks up its season into two parts, so I imagine Smokejumpers going into the next "season."

Didn't that only happen once, with season 3?

I thought it happened with season 1 and 2, as well?

Nope, it only happened with season 3. As you can see from TV.com and IMDB.

Well what we're watching now was supposed to be season 4 pt 2, except the writer's strike happened.

I think season 2 had a break between pt 1 and 2 (as well as season 3).

And this isn't season 4 pt 2, but season 5. But the writer's strike only affected this season by when it was going to air. If there wasn't one, then it would have aired this summer. Since it did happen, it got pushed to the fall.

By the way, how many season does everyone think are left? I have to go with at least two more.

Fun episode with a seriously depressing ending. Stellan Skasgaard and his freakouts were amazing and it's nice to see Turtle (or should I say Sal?) get his moment in the sun.

So the season ends with, what? Ari going to Queens and pleading with Vince to come back to Hollywood?

Umm, isn't Drama on a TV show? Unless it's early summer right now.

And I think that Vince will still get paid his $4 million or whatever he signed for. So it isn't like he is broke right now. I'm sure everything is going to work out in the end.

Turtle looks JUST like a Sal.

I like what Dana said John Ellis said "This is why I pay women to blow me, not to run my company"...I want Dana to suck me.

You know, I know Bros Before Hos and all, but man that's Jamie-Lynn Turtle left behind...I hope it's just a temporary thing for him and he hooks back up with her very soon.

I like what Dana said John Ellis said "This is why I pay women to blow me, not to run my company"...I want Dana to suck me.

You know, I know Bros Before Hos and all, but man that's Jamie-Lynn Turtle left behind...I hope it's just a temporary thing for him and he hooks back up with her very soon.

And there is NO WAY I couldn't tell my friends about banging Jamie-Lynn. I'd just tell them to shut their mouths or something. I just couldn't keep something like that a secret.