TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF STORM CARD - 4-11-2007

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation Presents...

SWF STORM!

Live, April 11th, from the sold-out Plaza de Toros in Mérida, Venezuela!

merida_plaza.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

MAIN EVENT #1
Wildchild © vs. "The Beast" Gabriel Drake

---> Both the Wildchild and the Beast had their endurance put to the test at From the Fire - one in a two-fall Hardcore/Cruiser bout, and the other in an absolutely brutal ladder match. They've each had some time to rest up, but given what they went through, was it enough? Two of the toughest the SWF has to offer lock horns in an arena suited to that very purpose, each looking to avenge their losses at From the Fire!
Rules: Standard singles match.
Word Limit: 6000
Send to: Ace309

MAIN EVENT #2
Johnny Dangerous © vs. "Deathwish" Danny Williams

---> Two men trying to climb back to the top of the mountain - both of whom fell back a few rungs at From the Fire. Both get the chance to turn things around on Storm, but unfortunately, only one can succeed.
Word Limit: 6000
Send to: Justice

HANDICAP MATCH
The Cadillac Boys (Zack Malibu and Calvin Szechstein) vs. Jimmy the Doom ©©

---> Jimmy the Doom dashed the Championship dreams of Calvin Szechstein twice in one night, at From the Fire! And now that everyone's favorite Doomtopian is toting around twice the gold, it's only fitting he take on twice the workload! Calvin gets a chance to take out his aggression on Jimmy the Doom, and his partner Zack Malibu is along for the ride! Can Jimmy overcome the Cadillac Boys on his own, or will he... um... lose?
Rules: Caddyboys get one man in at a time. TAG ROPES OR DIE.
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: chirs3

HRADCORE MATCH
JJ Johnson vs. Mirror Max

---> As four Cruisers duke it out for a shot at one of Jimmy's title, we're pitting these two against each other to try and weed our a contender for the Doomtopian's other title! Defenses a plenty coming for Jimmy, one of which will be against the winner of this match!
Rules: HRADCORE. I'm pretty sure that's the same as Hardcore, but look it up to be sure.
Send to: Muzz

THE RETURN OF THE LAME-MONIKER FOURWAY
MANSON vs. Insane Luchador vs. Austin Sly vs. The Fabulous Jakey

---> It occurs to me that the last time we tried to have the big Patron Wrestler of Athens vs. The Seoul Survivor showdown, things didn't happen quite according to plan. That's a fire that needs rekindling, but why stop there? Let's add someone new to the fray, and sweeten the pot.

Four SWF Cruiserweights enter this battle - the one who survives will henceforth be known as The Head Honcho...nchon... They will go on to face The Patron Wrestler and Seoul Survivor on the next show - the winner of that bout will earn a shot at the SWF Cruiserweight Championship!
Rules: Two men in, two men out, tags can be made at any time. Elimination style.

SUPER DEBUT OF EPIC PROPORTIONITUDE
JRR vs. "The Paladin" Chance Silver

---> I think I've used the "Ahh, fresh meat!" Butcher quote a few too many times now... fresh fish? Fresh... Freshman... no... I've got nothing. So humorless witticisms aside, we've got a welcome new face in the SWF's ranks - JRR makes his debut against the... well, the just plain creepy Paladin.
Word Limit: 2500.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Apologies for the lateness - as usual, all blame rests upon me and my being a procrastinating jerk. Please direct all hate, fury, flaming bags of dog poop, and concentrated beams of MANSONOSITY in my direction. :P Edited by chirs3

Closing promo plz.

I second the Raynor love, not that Tom books badly of course.

Consider our match cancelled then. One no-show win I won't take...

I wouldn't really want to do Toxxic/Drake II without a bit more build, to be honest.

lolz, why is MANSON in the moniker match? He's already Emperor of China, isn't he? Of course, I beat him, so I guess that makes Jimmy the Emperor of China, lollerzorz.

*Jimmy pins Spike*

Jimmy is King of Cambodia, yayz!

lolzlez.

MANSON only declared himself Emperor of China, he never won the title in a match.

Not that I'm arguing with MANSON, you understand.