vs

(10) Dr. Gregory House - House M.D. 8

WESTERN DIVISION FINALISTS

(1) Tony Sorpano-The Sopranos 9

vs

(2) Ryan O'Reily - Oz 5

vs

(10) Macgyver - Macgyver 7

Since everyone has a boner for a possible Mackie vs Bauer showdown I'll see that it's possible

and if you are not caught up on any of the following shows: 24. The Shield, Buffy, Angel, and The Sopranos. BE WARNED, there are spoilers ahead

NORTH VS WEST

(1) Jack Bauer - 24

vs

(1) Tony Soprano - The Sopranos

Badass Bauer Moments

-Ripped out a man's throat with his teeth while tied to a chair

-Shot and killed a federal witness and brought his severed head to the guy responsible for bombing CTU in order to gain his trust.

-Tortured his own brother

-Kidnaps the President of the United States (Charles Logan), holds a gun to his head and threatens to kill him

Badass Soprano Moments

-Take a moment away from his daughter's college campus tour to kill a mob rat. Strangles him to death with piano wire

-Beats Ralphie (his top earner) to death over a horse.

-Shoots his own cousin in the chest with a shotgun at close range

SOUTH VS EAST

(1) Vic Mackie - The Shield

vs

(1) Angelus - Buffy/Angel

Badass Mackie Moments

-In the very first episode of the series he shoots a cop in the face that he knows is ratting on him

-Holds Armadillo's face against a hot stove, listens to him scream...you get the idea

-Holds up an Armenian money train, walks away will millions of the bad guy's money

-Nails the crazy ex wife of the man investigating his team, and then gloats about it to him

Badass Angelus Moments

-Kills Jenny Calender, dumps her body in her boyfriends bed, but not before leaving the house set up for what would be a romantic evening with rose pettles, candles, the whole nine yards. The boyfriend was not happy. THEN spies on Buffy in the gang through the window while they're recieving the news, smirks.

-The heel turn. After having sex with Buffy for we presume her first time becomes a total dick and gives her the "I'll call you" line.

-Beats the everloving piss out of Faith, makes like he's going to let The Beast finish her off, and then stabs Beast in the back...just cause he's a dick

Bauer

Angelus

Don't forget that Angelus also forced Holtz, the one man vampire killing machine, to kill his own daughter after siring her and killing the rest of his family. Oh, and he killed his family.

NORTH VS WEST

(1) Jack Bauer - 24

vs

(1) Tony Soprano - The Sopranos

SOUTH VS EAST

(1) Vic Mackie - The Shield

vs

(1) Angelus - Buffy/Angel

Just to be iconoclastic.

Take a moment away from his daughter's college campus tour to kill a mob rat. Strangles him to death with piano wire

I have to say, this was the most badass, crazy moment of Sopranos. Way bigger than Buscemi, or Pussy.

I'll take Vic, Angelus or Bauer over him, but that was the 'holy shit' moment for me. Can't believe Adebisi or Ryan O'raeilly arent' still in there. Most brutal characters ever. Ok. I just love OZ.

Tony isn't really all that badass if you step back and take a look at the shit that Chrissie, Paulie and Silvio have all done. Passing out while junked out of your mind and sitting on your bitches rat dog? Bad-fuckin-ass.

Andy Sipowicz literally has a bad ass the man had a shower scene on prime time tv! Damn the Buffy hardcore fans here loving the split personality of the day walker.

Soprano vs Mackie

Though I can't imagine either one of them taking on Fab Five Freddy or Morbo; but there's no looking back.

Good message-boarding Youth N Asia, I'm sure this has taken it's toll on you.

Angelus IS a total badass.'

Surprised 'Wire' characters got so far. I may have to watch before the first four episodes.

Dissapointed with Adebisi and Ryan O'Reilly. They could easily be in the top two.

Take a moment away from his daughter's college campus tour to kill a mob rat. Strangles him to death with piano wire

I have to say, this was the most badass, crazy moment of Sopranos. Way bigger than Buscemi, or Pussy.

I'll take Vic, Angelus or Bauer over him, but that was the 'holy shit' moment for me. Can't believe Adebisi or Ryan O'raeilly arent' still in there. Most brutal characters ever. Ok. I just love OZ.

That wasa the final I was hoping for. They are more badass then any of the other chracters left. I am going to sit out of this one since I don't watch any of the shows except for The Soprano's but I don't like the show. Have only watched it in passing here and there.