TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

The road to the Stanley Cup begins.

And the Isles get screwed again....How was that not a goal?? it was clearly in from the front, the refs whistle blew late, What's the justification there that was better then Vanek's goal from Game 3???

They didn't deserve to win the game anyway. Even went they went ahead early, I still didn't think they had a chance of winning. They're thinking about golfing the black course.

...and the Rangers are the first team to move on to the next round in a hard fought game. Exciting from the drop of the puck. I always love the hand shakes at the end. It's classy.

Excellent. Save the potential Ottawa-Buffalo rematch for the conference finals.

They didn't deserve to win the game anyway. Even went they went ahead early, I still didn't think they had a chance of winning. They're thinking about golfing the black course.

Yea but that still does not change the fact that the same thing happened to the Isles earlier in the season against the Rangers. It's absurd how they could not count that goal.

Sabres aren't playing championship hockey. They get lazy and almost get burned because of it. (Isles skill level is pathetic really).

Gee, my finals pick of Pittsburgh/Nashville is really looking great right about now.

I guess I'll amend it and say whoever comes out of those 4 vs. 5 series will go all the way, which means I guess I'm cheering for San Jose.

And the Isles get screwed again....How was that not a goal?? it was clearly in from the front, the refs whistle blew late, What's the justification there that was better then Vanek's goal from Game 3???

Because you can't push the goalie into the net...

Anyone?

Bueller???

Oh and despite what Nolan is selling...there ARE DEFINTIVE VIEWS THAT VANEKS GOAL CROSSED THE LINE.

0 for 2.

Lay off the Nolan firewater.

All the rain dancing in the world won't save you now.

Garth Snow showed the video evidence after the game to all the reporters. There is clear video that Witt put the puck into the net before the whistle was blown and clearly Miller's was not pushed into the net by either Witt or Satan. Isles can't catch a break.

Lay off the Nolan firewater.

All the rain dancing in the world won't save you now.

Was that really necessary? Just say Nolan sucks if you don't like him, the racial stuff is pointless and stupid.

Good call, LaParkaMarka

I'll also second the 4-5 love, as Ottawa will surely be flying high by elmimating (if they do so) a team that's pretty well been playing with nothing to lose all season.

And speaking of Ottawa, The Sun (and linked by TSN's Ice Chips) reports that Redden could be on his way out to Edmonton, thanks to the presence of MacT and Huddy at Sens games recently, coupled with the improvement of Corvo and Volchenkov (who was just re-signed, mind you).

And speaking of Ottawa, The Sun (and linked by TSN's Ice Chips) reports that Redden could be on his way out to Edmonton, thanks to the presence of MacT and Huddy at Sens games recently, coupled with the improvement of Corvo and Volchenkov (who was just re-signed, mind you).

I never dreamed I'd be saying this, but that would be an excellent move for Ottawa. Redden just has not justified his huge contract at all, although I suspect he may be playing through an injury. He was probably the worst player on the ice Tuesday night, making one play that led directly to Staal's goal, and two others that came close.

VS is showing tonight's Canucks v. Stars game JIP.

Thanks NHL!

I'll be there in person to cheer on the Nucks, Bob. Any chant ideas?

I love the Turrrrrrrrco chants. Chant some stuff for Trevor- he's the man.

So long, Sid. You'll get your day soon.

Logically, I'd prefer the Rangers in the next round, but part of me wants the Devils for a bit of payback for 2003. This team can beat Marty Brodeur, especially the way he's looked against Tampa Bay.

Turco has been bailing the Stars out. Dallas has so much offence it shouldn't be struggling against a significantly weaker Vancouver team.

A quick switch to The Score Tonight offered me this stat: In their last 51 games (playoffs and reg season combined): The Senators are 35-8-8. 761 WP. Wow.

Bertuzzi has 2 points tonight, a goal and a assist, but Langkow's got 2 goals of his own, and Tanguay and my boy Iginla each have 2 helpers. 3-2 Flames with 30 to play.

When did hockey become basketball? It seems like there has been a penalty for anything in this Flames-Wings game.

And the Calgary fans are irritating with me when they've had the powerplay practically for all of game 3 & 4 and they still BOO anytime a red wings player hits a flames players. It's hockey!

Please..Will the real Hasek show up?