TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

oAo Monday Night Raw Thread -- 4/9/2007

FYI, Lashley was the most over guy all night last night.

True or not, the crowd died when Shane was on offense. That happens whenever Lashley is selling, or at least selling for someone the fans don't take seriously as a threat to Lashley.

So I had some issues with the finishes of the big matches for tonigh.

1. Randy Orton vs HBK, double pin.

Double pin? How the fuck was that a double pin? Ok I understand if you know, both guys shoulders were down but umm THAT WAS NOT A DOUBLE PIN!

A. Randy Orton was making NO attempt to pin Micheals. Orton was laid out flat, body limp, "out". How the fuck can someone say, oh because HBK's shoulders were down, Orton was able to pin him?

B. Only 1 ref made a count. Not both Ref's, the other ref just sorta crawled over there to the pinfall, pointed and said "oh HBK shoulders are down as well, so therefore he looses." WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?

C. Micheals was pinning Randy Orton!!!!!! Just because his shoulders were down as well doesn't mean, oh well he automatically looses as well.

2. Bobby Lashley vs Shane McMahon

...ok let me see if I understand this, Lashley looses, Shane becomes Champion, Shane looses, he looses his hair. So what does Shane do.....he gets himself DQ'ed. Umm what? No, Shane just got himself DQ'ed...techinically shouldn't he be getting his head shaved? But instead, we're going to forget that and....he's just going to get away with it? WHAT THE FLYING FUCK!? Shane just lost..........and DOESN'T get his head shaved and they're just going to play it off like Shane getting himself the lost doesn't count? Great, great fucking logic. My head hurts!

L-O-S-E.

Lose.

L-O-O-S-E.

Loose.

They are two different words.

I think the double pin is more that HBK pinned himself since his shoulders were down too.

Sorry, I don't double check myself on spelling. Man you really get on me about that more than anyone else.

Shane already killed Kane's career, now he's going for Lashley. I'll give Lashley credit for taking that chair shot like a champ.

True or not, the crowd died when Shane was on offense. That happens whenever Lashley is selling, or at least selling for someone the fans don't take seriously as a threat to Lashley.

It's because no one could believe or cared that Shane was on offence

It's because no one could believe or cared that Shane was on offence

offense

To be fair, the crowd seemed to die the moment the bell rang virtually every match. One of those 'pop for the entrances' crowds. Hopefully once they get to Europe the next few weeks the crowds will be a lot more responsive.

Offence is how you spell it in British and Canadian english.

Lose is lose no matter where you are

Your british?

To be fair, the crowd seemed to die the moment the bell rang virtually every match. One of those 'pop for the entrances' crowds. Hopefully once they get to Europe the next few weeks the crowds will be a lot more responsive.

Yea, the crowd did seem to be a pop for entrance and big move type of crowd. But Shane getting any offence just killed it

Offence is how you spell it in British and Canadian english.

Lose is lose no matter where you are

Your british?

UH OH!

Ah God damnit!

who care about the grammer as long as u are able 2 understand wat the person is saying

Because they come off like a fucking idiot. Like you.

who care about the grammer as long as u are able 2 understand wat the person is saying

Heh.

When reading a thread that has a lot of people bitching about spelling and such, you just know there's always going to be somebody who comes along with terrible spelling and grammar who can't spell for shit.

Heh.

When reading a thread that has a lot of people bitching about spelling and such, you just know there's always going to be somebody who comes along with terrible spelling and grammar who can't spell for shit.

Way to miss the irony guys.

Or should that be 'Way to miss the irony, guys'? Is the comma neccessary?

Heh.

1. Yes.

2. You should use quotation marks instead of apostrophes, even when quoting your own hypothetical remarks.

3. When using quotation marks, the punctuation (in this case, the question mark) goes inside the quote marks, not outside.

1. Yes.

2. You should use quotation marks instead of apostrophes, even when quoting your own hypothetical remarks.

3. When using quotation marks, the punctuation (in this case, the question mark) goes inside the quote marks, not outside.

.....you didn't have to put that period there. But you did, and I accept that.

Ah, good catch. I'd say "my bad," but the grammatical nightmare of "my bad" as a stand-alone sentence prohibits such a thing. :)

Maybe enough with the grammar nerdery.

1. Yes.

Technically my quote wasn't a question, I was questioning the quote itself, thus the question mark outside of the apostrophes. Thank you.

No, KC, you STILL put the question mark in the quotes. Look it up.

EDIT: Holy shit, *I* looked it up and I'm wrong. I'm so sorry. That is the rule for all periods and commas, but not on question marks. I had no idea. I'd swear I learned it the other way.

Well, carry on, then.