(1) Tony Soprano - The Sopranos 2

(1) Vic Mackie - The Shield 11

vs

(1) Angelus - Buffy/Angel 7

so it ends with

Jack Bauer - 24

vs

Vic Mackie - The Shield

Mackie, if only because he's just as badass as Jack but corrupt. Also, Jack Bauer does not have Ronnie Gardocki or The Dutchman in his corner. Bauer has never turned somebody's face into a Foreman Grill or ripped off the fucking Armenian Mob.

How predictable. Could have saved everybody the trouble and gone right to the finals from the start.

then don't waste your precious time by reading any of this

How predictable. Could have saved everybody the trouble and gone right to the finals from the start.

then don't waste your precious time by reading any of this

What's the problem? I'm simply stating the fact. I saw a lot of people call this matchup as the final way back when the tournament started.

Bauer

He hung a dude last night while taunting him with the fact he killed his little brother too. Gangsta

Bauer

Bauer has the military training. Sure, Mackey could have the advantage for a little bit, but Bauer busts out moves you think are impossible. In the finale of Day 2, remember when he snaps a guy's neck by running up a wall and flipping over? Mackey does the bad ass stuff like grilling faces on stovetops, but Bauer is just as brutal.

This is a tough one. Before last night, I would have said Mackie, but yesterdays 24 re-bad-assed Bauer.

I go with Bauer, but it's close. Mackie would get emotional somehow, while Jack is a stone cold pro the entire time, and would exploit Mackies weakness.

A fight between Vic and Jack would definately need to be expanded beyond the two to include their supporting cast, since they serve as support team for their respective characters.

Danny/Julian/Lem versus Michelle/Tony/Curtis- Michelle/Tony/Curtis win

Claudette/Dutch versus Bill Buchannan/Karen Hayes- Dutch/Claudette win

Ronnie versus Chloe- draw

Shane versus Kim- both kill each other in gruesome stupidity-related fashion

That said, Jack wins simply because his circle of friends are utterly expendable and killable for the greater good of the mission. That would freak even Vic out, allowing Jack the moment of distraction needed to snap Vic's neck.

Bauer cried like a lil girl after season 3. Plus, he does things for the sake of the entire nation, whereas Vic does things mainly for the benefit of his team. Sure, Bauer has killed Coworkers before, but he never did simply because they were snitches. Vic also has to maintain a certain balance and accountability and can't go rogue everytime someone gives his grief.

Bauer cried like a lil girl after season 3. Plus, he does things for the sake of the entire nation, whereas Vic does things mainly for the benefit of his team. Sure, Bauer has killed Coworkers before, but he never did simply because they were snitches. Vic also has to maintain a certain balance and accountability and can't go rogue everytime someone gives his grief.

Which makes Jack a bigger badass. If someone disagrees with him, he just says Dammit really loud and goes and does himself. Fuck man, he shot a woman in the leg just because she was married to the guy he wanted info from. Shooting someone for being a snitch is a legit reason. he tried to kill his brother for killing his friend.

And Bauer cried like a girl for 45 seconds and then went right back to work...after a day he lost a woman he cared about, cut off his partners hand, almost saw his daughter die on a mission, killed Ryan Chapelle, and got off of smack. That guy deserved a little water works.

But with the sort of freedom Jack enjoys, it's easy to be a badass. There's few consequences and he has so many resources. Vic will do shit and know that there are consequences that he will have to deal with, which makes his badassery all the more badass, because it takes a lot more balls. Vic has to negotiate the landscape, fuck around with hookers, snitches, pimps, crackheads, drug dealers, gang leaders, Armenian assassins, etc. all the while having to watch his back with captains, councilmen, internal affairs, etc. He does shit he knows he has to deal with later, and actually deals with it later. Bauer gets away with so much, so conveniently, that there really isn't much standing in his way in regards to being a badass. I respect the badass who has more to lose personally but is badass nonetheless than the badass with nothing to lose.

Shooting another mans wife in the knee ain't as badass as sleeping with another mans CRAZY wife and then bragging about it to the man just to get him rattled.

Jack just got done killing a Middle Eastern terrorist cell, along with torturing some Russians. He's still got a Chinese group to kill. In 24 hours. This kill count is going to be massive.

Bauer.

The only way Jack could be beaten by Vic is if Vic lured Jack into a false sense of security and then shot him in the face. And even then, Vic would probably have to chop off Jack's head to ensure that Jack didn't get back up, due to Jack's unofficial healing factor power healing the wound within seconds.

Vic.

Come on, just tonight he told a guy he would let him go if the guy gave Vic some info. After he spilled the beans he cuffed him to a fence instead.

"I thought you said you'd let me go?"

"Yeah - I feel like shit about that!"

LOL. And who can forget "me no speaka Ebonics shithead!"

I'm guessing Jack will win since 24 is super popular but Vic all the way.

Edit: And I did call this matchup right at the start.

After what Vic did, going into Mexico by himself, he should win.

Do I need to remind you what Jack did in Mexico? Not even hesitating to shoot your partner (and oh yeah...daughter's boyfriend) directly in the skull to not blow your cover is pretty badass.