TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hank Kingsley

songmeanings.net

Buckcherry - Lit Up

by woahitsJOHN on 10-02-2006 @ 09:27:25 PM

this song is so badass. it makes me want to do cocaine so my entire life will be as awesome as this song.

Rhianna- Umbrella

i think this song is so cute...the image of telling someone that they can stand under your umbrella is so cute and beautiful...i definitely like this song and its theme of rain

Hello!!!!!!! We are inexitah&dani, we are portuguese and we love this song and the video but we don't like very much her hair.But in general her song with jay-z is funtastic.

WE LOVE YOUR SONGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the word "umbrella" is a metaphor. Perhaps for love or something "stand under my 'umbrella'" ?? xXx

At the moment i really relate to this song and i basically dedicate it to my friend, he doesnt know it but i listen to it constantly and think of him cause i really would do anything for him and im always there for him no matter what.

i love the music vid cos she's just like flinging water around... pretty cool. great, catchy song

Like i like the song kind of just a little umm like the shine together part and the vid is all like whorey and shit and she's stickin her ass out to have a dick in it. And wat tha hall is up with the ella ella ella eh like eat me whatta ho. I like her though

Burzum-"War"

This song is awesome. Quit putting down Varg for burning churches. Someone had to do it!

30 Seconds To Mars-"The Kill"

Jared is my hero. He's the only guy so far in this new wave of bands that can scream in a song without sounding like a dying cat.

Beyonce- Irreplaceable

haha, it's so funny because this song described what situation i was in so much. i was in a relationship with this guy, but he was just too clingy and he was too madly in love with me and we were just too young for that. and i broke up with him, then at this party i went to he was there and my friends and i were hanging out around where he was. and then he had this arm around this girl who was four years older than him and they started making out and then this song was on, and my friends and i went over to his table because our other friends were there, and i kind of felt like i was singing this song to him, and i could tell he knew it too. because he is replacable...and i could have another him in a minute. it was just so weird that this song had come on then.

i NEVER listen to this type of music.

but it's so weird because this IS a good song.

it's just really...meaningful. and confident.

I know exactly how you feel YourOwnDisaster x... I was dating this guy that was waaaay to clingy and waaay too in love with me so I ended it. A week later he was dating one of my friends so I sang this song for the talent show and he knew it was meant for him. This is indeed a very great breakup song. I love the lyrics and her voice!

Nickelback - "If Everyone Cared"

That is an almost exact description of the night my girlfriend and I first held hands, and that's how I felt. When I heard this song, it felt like Chad was there spying on us or something, lol.

_38409693_nickel300.jpg

The White Stripes - "Icky Thump"

Why don't Mexicans stay in Mexico and Americans stay in America, I think that's the moral of the story

New Found Glory - "My Friends Over You"

I just heard this song from my ex boyfriend b/c he wanted me to know how he felt. Even though it was painful to hear (who wants to hear that a guy would pick his friends over you?), the song basically forced me to understand that it wasn't me, but him. It also helped me to realize that it sucked for him b/c he truely didn't mean to lead me on. This is all so cliched, I know, but I'm really happy that I've come across NFG and I'm definietly going to check out their older stuff b/c this song rocks so I'm sure others will rock also.

Guest •
Love that Rufus Wainwright version! Out of curiosity, I wonder how different Canadian Jews are to American Jews. Cohen is great as is Paul Schaffer.

BUMB for this genius find:

Bloodhound Gang - She Ain't Got No Legs

i think this song is about havinmg no legs and that the shher ingenuios of this song merks the self intellect of the Kobe Bryant when he fucks himself when he watches norwegian super models fuck grandmothers, because he has no legs after Bill Clinton assaisinated Billy Joe Armstrong because he made a rpa song released on def Jam about a trap called love adn the shit was shizzle bizzle lizards even ate it because the american poie devourded the power hour in the shower after the anus pained us because he got anal from Eddie Guerrerra because he shot himself with drugs he bought from Ray Charleston when he lived in Europe but the oriental bastards ate the plate of hate because jay mick ronney wouldnt date mitt ormney so they wouldnt have harcxore sex in the shower and th hoeky pokey was playing and george burns was filming it all and then he droppped the tape with all the secret CIA secrets and scooby doo thought i was a scooby snack and ate it all up because shaggy was shagging a shaggy shaginator because austin powers wasnt shagging because Dr. Evil ate up his member because it was so smalkl because mr. Lief ate yo mama's pussy os dr. evil didnt have anthing to watch mike myers get horny at because he was a transvestite and the plastic surgeon removed his hormone machine maker that the goverment injected in him, or at least thats what dr. phil said, because giant catterpillars infested his brain, buit they wouldve eaten his heart but the tapeworms and monica lewinsky were already there because monica lewinksy shot ill slincton beacues se she descoverfd he was a homosexual after bioll clinton fucked ashton ktucher doggystyle

also, i think this song is about having no legs

Gym Class Heroes - "New Friend Request"

this is about how creepy it is that people talk to complete strangers on myspace, not about how addicitive it is.

myspace sucks.