TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TNABaddboi

OAO 4/12 Impact Thread

Preview:

stinger.gif

PREVIEW FOR THURSDAY’S HUGE “iMPACT!” BROADCAST ON SPIKE TV

Who will Kurt Angle reveal as the final member of his team for Lockdown?

This Thursday night, TNA Wrestling returns to SpikeTV at 9pm for the huge “iMPACT!’ broadcast just days before Sunday’s “Lockdown” Pay-Per-View event from St. Louis! The below is an early preview of what you’ll see:

TEAM ANGLE WILL SPEAK OUT – WHO WILL BE THE FINAL MEMBER?

TNAwrestling.com has learned that Sting and Kurt Angle have requested time this Thursday night on “iMPACT!” on SpikeTV to discuss the upcoming “Lethal Lockdown” main event! What will Sting say about his choice to join Team Angle? Plus, the bigger question is who will Kurt Angle select as the final member of his team! The Olympic gold medalist has promised to make a final decision this Thursday night!

MAIN EVENT: A MEMBER OF TEAM CAGE VS. A MEMBER OF TEAM ANGLE

This past week, it was Rhino vs. Tomko in an 8 Mile Street Fight as a preview to the Lethal Lockdown match. This Thursday night, it will once again be a member of Team Cage vs. a member from Team Angle in the main event! Which two members from their respective teams will step up and collide on “iMPACT!” this Thursday? Tune in and find out!

Also this Thursday night on “iMPACT!” on SpikeTV:

- The stars of TNA Wrestling’s high-flying X Division will be in action as X Champion Chris Sabin faces off against Jay Lethal in a non-title match!

- In a mixed tag-team match, it will be Petey Williams and Gail Kim once again joining forces to battle Robert Roode and Jackie Moore!

Plus, more news and updates on Sunday’s “Lockdown” epic event live on Pay-Per-View! Don’t miss this huge “iMPACT!” just days before TNA’s most dangerous event of the year!

Discuss:

Jarret joining Team Angle is as anti-climatic as CM Punk joining the New Breed. I don't think anybody wants to see him get the pin and the belt back next month.

And the crowd goes mild for Jarrett its not because of sitting through 3 hours of crap no of course not they just don't buy Jarrett as a face.

I thought it was a strong Impact...first Impact I've enjoyed in some time.

Black Machismo was friggin great. I'd have went for the straight Pomp and Circumstance instead of the remix though.

LAX/3D stuff was where it was.

Main event was good. Joe & AJ can't produce a bad match. The post-match angle was good. What really drove the Jeff return was how everyone reacted. While Angle celebrated, the heels were in an almost comatose shock over it, and the faces didn't know what the HELL was going on. That kind of personal selling is what alot of pro-wrestling lacks. Nice job there.

I think Jeff coming out without his theme, and without being so frantic would have done more for it...but it was still good.

Lovin the highlight package at the end its alot better than the weekly music video.

I liked the package a whole lot too. It definitely had an old school ECW pulp fiction vibe going for it.

Its going to take alot of work to get Jarrett over as a contender for the belt I dunno maybe 98347 gimmick matches and him losing his hair would be a start. Its going to take Mitchell scalping Jarrett to even consider him as a face.

Lovin the highlight package at the end its alot better than the weekly music video.

I liked the package a whole lot too. It definitely had an old school ECW pulp fiction vibe going for it.

Simple things like a 10 second "promo" is all that is need to get people hyped about matches.