TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

SuperBad

That's cool- which Superbad screening did you go to?

I work for a studio in LA. Get to see screenings, read scripts, etc. Its pretty cool. During SB, every guy was on the floor laughing. Great movie to see with your friends. Should make a ton of cash especially since this is Rogan's first since Knocked up.

Hey, bob_baron...what the hell do you do exactly that you get to talk to Bill Hader and meet all these people and shit? I'm pretty jealous.

Hey, bob_baron...what the hell do you do exactly that you get to talk to Bill Hader and meet all these people and shit? I'm pretty jealous.

I occasionally end dress rehearsals and afterparties of SNL, so I get to interact with the cast.

No, I've been waiting in line for SNL tickets for years and because of that, have gotten to meet the entire cast. A friend of mine got a job with the show last year, so she's invited me to some afterparties.

So I tried to go to the Anaheim myspace screening, and there was a line around the theater. Apparently, people had been waiting since 9 am (doors opened a 630pm) and they gave out wristbands. However, about half the crowd (even banded people) were not allowed in, but some of us who were close to the cutoff got passes for a screening next tuesday. If nothing else, I found there are a lot of people with no lives in my area.

Well I saw an advanced screening of the flick earlier tonight. I got a hold of a couple of free passes.

Fucking hilarious. I don't know how much more needs to be said. Even the Red Band trailer doesn't prepare you for the crudeness of this flick. The crowd was laughing so hard that we often didn't hear many of the follow-up lines/jokes, so I am looking forward to watching this again on DVD in the comfort of my own home, packed with my friends as we get to be the opposite of sober by the time the opening credits roll.

did anyone else notice the editing of the one part from the red band trailer. The part where the guy says "I am so jealous you got to suck on those titties" and the other kid says "at least you got to suck your dad's dick" In the trailer, he responded with "It was a good lookin' dick" but that comeback was edited out in the screening here

The one defiant dick at Tiananmen Square is made better by the fact that he too has set down his groceries. The Major Kong drawing was great as well.

Is Jonah Hill related to Chris Penn at all? 'cause I definitely see/hear a resemblance there.

And yeah, I can't wait for this movie either.

Saw it last night at midnight in a crowded theater- absolutely loved it. Dragged a bit in the middle, but definitely worth checking out.

Seeing it later today, can't wait. I don't like the little fat guy in the movie though, he just bugged me in Knocked Up.

How the hell is Seth Rogan only 25? Dude looks like he's in his mid 30s

Just saw it, and it's awesome. The bit about

drawing penises

was a riot, as was the bit at

home ec

Wow. I hadn't laughed that hard in a good long while. That being said, I must have been in the theater full of retards, who were cheering and laughing at everything including the AMC tags.

Hi-fucking-larious. The

drawing the cocks

and the whole McLovin side plot with the cops, "She wants my cock in or around her mouth," "I'm gonna give you the best blow-J. With my mouth." Awesome. I haven't laughed that hard during a movie at least since 40-Year-Old Virgin. Also, some ladies were sitting next to us, and they left sometime during Seth's "taking dick" rant at the beginning.