TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Queen Leelee

Why was I suspended.

Guest Queen Leelee

Answers.

Was it for not being racist enough in the sports forum? I can oblige if you so wish.

Was anyone warned for their comments in the VTech thread? Some of the stuff said in there was tasteless, and I know the mods don't tolerate tasteless remarks

I don't think so. I've never been warned or suspended. Hoohah and shit.

Congrats.

Last time I was warned was for a "tasteless Eddy Guerrero joke." The remark was neither tasteless or a joke so HTQ was 0-2.

But it does make me wonder if people got warned for their comments in the VTech thread.

Last time I was warned was for a "tasteless Eddy Guerrero joke." The remark was neither tasteless or a joke so HTQ was 0-2.

But it does make me wonder if people got warned for their comments in the VTech thread.

Clearly there are different standards for the WWE and CE folders. We used to have a disclaimer about topics in CE being more heated and although it is not up anymore, it still applies.

Was anyone warned for their comments in the VTech thread? Some of the stuff said in there was tasteless, and I know the mods don't tolerate tasteless remarks

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

That's it motherfucker I don't know who you are but your about to get a motherfuckin deuce dropped on your chest from me. You don't tell me fucking congrats motherfucker, or your going to get fucked up beyond belief. Do you enjoy defending the faggot Leena? Well bitch she don't care, she's gay motherfucker. She doesn't want to spread your legs for you because she doesn't like that shit. Neither would any fucker that actually was straight. Shit I don't even know if I'd want to hit that shit. Fucking jungles of hair. That's fucking sick. You ain't going to ever see a mans dick you motherfucking dyke. You'll never get a piece of this 15 inch alabama coal sausage. Fucking ugly ass bitch. I know some fat motherfuckers that would love to destroy your shit whore. Fuck that cop bitch. Go try and defend your little emo ass girl Leena some more. She don't like that shit! Sorry to break it to you. Wanna know what. Your about to get a piece of my stank whore. That's right motherfucker enjoy my stank. Waitlya see my dick bitch. You ought to know bitch I don't like fucking cops. They can't catch me in my escalade anyways. Who are you trying to fool.