TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

NBA Playoffs 2007: Round 1

If the Warriors can't get this down manageable deficit by halftime they might just want wave the white flag in the 2nd half and get some of the starters rested for Game 6, especially Baron.

Guest Richard McBeef

If they're within 10, that's still striking distance.

This has the makings of that game where Dallas was up by like 20 on SA and San Antonio came back to win with some Kerr 3s. The Warriors just need to keep it within 10, as Czech mentioned, because they're capable of scoring quickly in a few minutes.

This is the real Dirk Nowitzki and these are the real Dallas Mavericks. Golden State doesn't have the talent to match up with them when they're on their A game.

Seriously. They have beaten 8 out of the last 9 times that they have played. When will people just admit that Golden State, in this matchup, is the better team.

This is the real Dirk Nowitzki and these are the real Dallas Mavericks. Golden State doesn't have the talent to match up with them when they're on their A game.

Seriously. They have beaten 8 out of the last 9 times that they have played. When will people just admit that Golden State, in this matchup, is the better team.

If they win one more, I'll be glad to do just that. Don't think it's going to happen though. Dirk's clutch when his back's against the wall.

Well, Terry probably just iced this series for the Warriors, surely that'll be a suspension. What a little bitch.

If I'm the Mavericks I make sure Josh Howard takes at least 10 shots in the 4th quarter after shooting none in Game 4. It seems like he hasn't missed one of those midrange jumpers the entire series.

Back to back threes by J-Rich and Baron. Just another few nails....

Would Golden State play the Utah/Houston winner?

Yes.

I think Dallas can still win this thing. This next possession for Golden State coming out of the timeout is VERY important. They need to get this lead to five points ASAP because they don't want Dallas to be driving to the lane and getting to the line because they are at home.

Damn when Baron hit that insane three I thought that was the game. This is going to be a tense final two minutes.

ooh, and Dirk hits back to back treys to bring it back to three points. Amazing. There might be some life in the Mavs yet.