TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

The Dark Knight

It's definately encouraging. purple suit, greeen tinted hair, probably pale skin. it's all there.

some ppl on superherohype messed with the contrast and stuff and produced a version which seems to make it clear that there are prosthetics on his face, thus making it obvious that this is at least some form of the Joker. might be partial make-up or something.

The zoomed in picture makes him look like Vigo from Ghostbusters II when he's taken over Ray.

he'll make a fine Joker...I didn't care much for him as an actor, his acting in Brokeback really bugged me (no, it's not the gay thing), but I really liked him in Lords of Doggtown and I recently watched Ned Kelly and they both kind of turned my opinion around. If anything, that dude can smile like the Joker without any special effects!

I dunno if I could buy him visually as the joker... he's a better actor than he's been given credit for. I'm sure makeup effects will give him that psychotic whimsy. (It really should've been Crispin Glover)

Otherwise. Harvey Dent casting is fuckinjg perfect. Well Anything's better than Tommy Lee Jones as Two-Face.

Though Batman and Robin might be the worst movie ever, Tommy Lee Jones was the worst villain ever.

I've been wondering when a sequel to Batman Begins was going to be made. Looking at the cast I'm surprised they aren't bringing back Katie Holmes or she didn't want to sign on. I thought it was good for both parties there.

Ledger as The Joker? I stick by my previous thoughts that when this movie was going to be produced they should have turned right to Sam Rockwell to take that role. He already looks the part in the crazy department and he's 10 times the actor Ledger is.

If he could have still done the physical comedy, I'd say just get the proper VOICE for it to do live action.

Though Mark Hammil might be a bit too old for the live action part now...

If he could have still done the physical comedy, I'd say just get the proper VOICE for it to do live action.

Though Mark Hammil might be a bit too old for the live action part now...

He voiced The Joker for a deleted/storyboard scene for Batman 89 a few years ago.

Still sounds as good as ever - even the laugh.

Guest heat
I've been wondering when a sequel to Batman Begins was going to be made. Looking at the cast I'm surprised they aren't bringing back Katie Holmes or she didn't want to sign on. I thought it was good for both parties there.

Last I know is that they didn't want her to return because of the shit she pulled with Cruise before Batman Begins hit the theaters.

is that the Joker...or the Crow?

Looks like the Crow had a run-in with the Carver from Nip/Tuck. And he found some pot soon after.

It looks like his face and it might only be a make-up test shot. Which could explain why he looks so incredibly bored or stoned, whichever you want to pick. And they might be saving the grin for much later, not wanting to give too much away. I'm just hoping those scars on his face are the picture bent or something, cause they look really stupid and doesn't give me a Joker feel. Yeah, I know he had them but it just feels too damn Hot Topic look for me right now.

Like the Joker should have a Deadjournal.

I dunno, I think that looks pretty good. Not a big fan of the scarring, but at least the scars are white too and not red (ie - at least the scars aren't his smile). They certainly got the colors right.

Heath has a pretty wide natural grin (as Black Lushus posted) so I don't forsee any problem there. It just so happens he's not smiling in the makeup/color text - I assume its a color test because of the Rubix Cube thingie he's holding up.

Dark Horizons:

A source from Batman on Film says that preliminary designs show him having "gray skin with lots of scarring" to encapsulate a general scarier look Nolan has planned. They add that the outfit will be "raggedy," like something he just threw together without stopping to make sure everything matched.

And here's a design of Joker.

Joker_new_look.jpg

I hope he ends up looking like that.

Edited by Ed Wood Caulfield

*looks around*

Well...i kinda think Jim Carrey as the Riddler was the only good thing about that movie.