TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

The Dark Knight

I don't know if Ledger would get an oscar nomination for the joker. They're pretty snobby about comic book movies, Roger Egbert even said they would never nominate spiderman 2 for best picture because it wasn't artistic enough. They didn't even nominate Mickey Rourke for sin city and that was a travesty. The last unconvential nomination I can remember was probably Johnny Depp in Pirates of the caribbean.

Considering the much different take on the Joker and the much more serious tone of the current Batman films, I think he could definitely get one. Even before his death I was thinking he might get a nomination.

Ironically, Heath's final role as the Joker will argueable be his best one.

In the animated news department, it has been announced that Kevin Conroy (do I really need to go itno detail who this guy is), will be vocing Batman in the animated feature Batman: Gotham Knight. The six stories take place in between the events of Batman Begins and TDK.

http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/news.php#ni82

Also villains confirmed for the six story feature include Deadshot, Scarecrow, Killer Croc, and what appears to be Man-Bat (2:17-2:20 ; 5:01-5:03) in the video.

:headbang:

The Dark Knight Trailer using Batman 1989 footage

This is so awesome.

I got this e-mail from the "I believe in Harvey Dent" campaign.

We did it! Harvey Dent has officially announced he's running for Gotham District Attorney! And it's all because of you -- your support.

Your rallies, your petition drives, your videos, your enthusiasm. The Dentmobile brought our message of change for Gotham City to every neighborhood. But it was your energy that brought a message of support to Harvey Dent himself.

And he heard you. Harvey Dent heard the fierce desire all of you have for change in Gotham. And that's why, today, Harvey Dent announced that he's running for Gotham DA.

Now, the real battle begins. We all must join together to make sure that Harvey Dent gets the chance to take back Gotham City from crime and corruption.

Talk to your neighbors, your friends, your coworkers. Tell them why Harvey Dent is the one man who can save Gotham.

And keep on checking www.ibelieveinharveydent.com for news of the race.

Harvey Dent thanks you all. With your help, we can take back Gotham.

Sincerely

Allan Cypes

Media Manager, Harvey Dent for Gotham DA

No. I don't think so. These pictures weren't officially released by the WB and they ruin a few scenes of the movie. Link to images like this, don't post them without warning.

I agree. They are giving away the movie, and aside from the marketing stuff I want to see as little "outside" information on this movie as possible.

Agreed on those being spoilers. It's been edited.

Guys, be considerate. Some of those pictures -- specifically the one posted by Dr. Obrero -- were undoubtedly spoilers.