TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

TUF VI: Welterweights

According to the preview, next week is already the traditional "All the guys get drunk and destroy everything in the house" episode. Three weeks in, that's gotta be a new record.

Hughes is so full of himself and pretentious it is too awesome to put into words. This fight is going to break Ortiz/Shamrock's numbers easily.

I can't wait to see Hughes give the fighter's equivalent of the "My biological clock is ticking. I don't have much more time to have a baby" speech next week. It is true, though. He's nearing forty and isn't named Randy Couture.

Also: I'm loving the fact that the guy named Dorian is on the gray team. Cause, you know, that story by Oscar Wilde?

Additional also: The fight was kinda decent for a short bout.

Final also: What is up with Jared's voice?

KingPK, this isn't going to be a free TV fight, it's on PPV.

Episode was friggin awesome. The entire bible part had me in stitches with the highlites being Hughes waking up Mac Danzig to tell him that Esther is a great story and then Matt Serra and his team's subsequent reaction to finding out about bible school.

Hughes talking about working at a nursing home and shit had me dying too.

I'm actually starting to like Hughes a little bit more now because he is so over the top, it's almost like a cartoon character.

If Scarola keeps this up - he needs to be off the show. At this point I'm really hoping that his girl got a train run through her by her entire neighborhood.

As for the fight, Dorian doesn't have much of a future in the UFC I'm guessing. He got rolled. Badly.

Fucking Scarola just completely shit on his entire future. Pissed off the UFC, pissed off Serra, lost your job. Fucking moron.

That guillotine was in no way tight enough to tap to. It's good that we are weeding out the crap right now so the quality of fights will be good once we get to the semis.

Did I correctly hear Matt Hughes say that he didn't give 100% in his past few fights?

Fuck him.

And I'm so glad Scarola is gone. I hope when he got home early he walked in on his girlfriend getting a train run on her by three puerto ricans.

"Footstomp, footstomp! Don't forget the footstomp."

I've only seen the first two all the way through since it hasn't really gotten my interest yet, hopefully it'll pick up when the lesser fighters get eliminated. I have to say, though, that Hughes waking him up to say it's okay not to read the bible but, hey, it's a good story easily takes place in the top five best moments.

Is it just me or is Mac Danzig a complete total douchebag? I mean the kid has a bright future and is a talented fighter don't get me wrong, but him hating on Hightower for no real reason at all, and then in the preview of him talking shit to Bowman just rubs me the wrong way. But all I'll have to do is watch his fight with Mach again, and then I'll feel better.

Mac comes across as a bit narcissistic & blunt, but from his blog he comes across as relatively well thought and honest. I think it's just more a way he comes across on TV.

That being said, him tripping on Blake is unforgivable and I hope George breaks his arm off.

Come on, Mac is okay; he'll even take your daughter out tonight and show her his world.. Just tell your children not to look his way.

Yeah, if that was the goal of tonight's episode then mission accomplished.

Guys a dickhead.

The return of the hammahfist! during a brief moment during the fight. That was nice.

Nice KO.

And lol at Hughes beating the shit out of his team in the preview for next week.

It was really tough to sit there and watch Danzig go on tirade after tirade. How ignorant can you sound? He can't finish 2 words without dropping an F bomb and the only one who laughs is Dorian. I thought he was far and away the best and most comfortable fighter on the show, but screw that guy. I really hope someone humbles him or Hughes just stretches him into a mess to shut him up. If everyone not up to your level was "not a real fighter" there wouldn't be room for people like him or shows like TUF. Shut the fuck UP.

Mac Danzig is a n00b.

Andy Wang isn't any more of a real fighter then Blake. Wang sucks even more then Blake, atleast Blake can try to apply a gameplan, instead of totally ignoring his corner. Atleast Blake isn't a whiny little bitch like Wang. I suggest people who hate Mac Danzig, go check out his fight against Sakurai.

Danzig is kind of right though... guys like Blake Bowman really have no business on the show.

It's pretty obvious he's in the finals just by the damn editing of this show... he's the only one who people can distinguish with his personality. Pretty poor season editing wise as the first quarter of it was, "Watch Matt Serra's boy and #1 pick act like a bitch." and now it's just, "Mac Danzig pisses off everybody and rules at the same time."

Wow, that fucking sucks. I wanted to see a 3rd round. I thought we were going to a 3rd round as well.

Barrera has potential, I want to see more of him. But I hope he runs a lot less in the future.

Yeah that bitch was just looking for attention.

And all the jesus shit makes me want to kill. "I've been praying and nothing has happened." I wonder why the fuck not.

Hughes was out of control this episode...first he beat the shit out of Dan mere days before his fight. Then he rubbed it in afterwards in the van... gotta make sure everyone knows you're Matt Fucking Hughes. Then he questions the Athletic Commission and asks where the judges go to school RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM.

You're obviously looking at a man who stopped giving a fuck years ago.

Hey man, do you really have to insult those of us who believe in Jesus? Settle down, bro. You don't have to agree with it, and she was cooky, but don't take a shot at everyone and group us all the same.

Dan ran SO much in the match, he should have lost. Big points are given for pressing the fight, and him not allowing the guy to get up while both sit there didn't help. I think Dana tells two guys they've had "one of the best fucking fights ever" if they go the distance no matter what. I think Dan's story is classic married the girl WAY too young and she goes crazy. Girls this day and age just can't get married at 18.