TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

TUF VI: Welterweights

Just the fight announcements and a fight recap. Only specific thing I remember is Mac leaving during the fight convinced it was over during the choke only for him to hear the roar from his team and scamper back.

HE IS. I understand what he's saying in that he's a professional and has been up and down the road, he doesn't need to be questioned on whether or not he'll be in Richie's "best interests". The guy is getting paid to coach and he'll coach. Why would he give a crap about screwing over Richie Hightower? Lame.

Him and his boys, especially Lawler, REALLY came off like a Varsity Football captain squad laughing at the noobs. His constant referral to "not having time for this high school stuff" was just the line I'd expect from someone who acts like high school never ended.

He even had the evil goatee going.

Guy really seems like a dick sometimes and I hate that he's the one pimping scripture and making the christian faith look pretty uninviting.

I love how he rips in to Serra for having a bad mouth while the next segment is him respecting the hell out of Dana while he interjects F bombs into a single word. I heard him bust out oppor - fuckin -tunity one year.

I'm a fan of Hughes because he really gets me into fights whether it be dick moves or just cockiness, but it's hard to respect him as a person.

Danzig came off a lot better on this episode, though. He really is no joke lined up next to these guys.

--I don't know what this says about this coming Wednesday's show, but a preview of the Ultimate Fighter show for a week from tomorrow is: "Disqualified Team Serra fighters drown their sorrow in booze and leave a nasty surprise for Team Hughes. Ben Saunders vs. Tommy Speer is the fight that night. They also pick the semifinal matches on the show.

Next week looks like it could be the best episode of the season.

--I don't know what this says about this coming Wednesday's show, but a preview of the Ultimate Fighter show for a week from tomorrow is: "Disqualified Team Serra fighters drown their sorrow in booze and leave a nasty surprise for Team Hughes. Ben Saunders vs. Tommy Speer is the fight that night. They also pick the semifinal matches on the show.

Next week looks like it could be the best episode of the season.

That preview is misleading.

They're eliminated fighters, not DQ'd. And the nasty surprise is likely what leads to J-Roc and War Machine going at it.

I didn't see that. I think it was for the finals. Probably be like all of the other seasons. A week from Wednesday there will be back to back episodes. That would be my guess.

I can't believe Tommy Speers is only 22, he looks to be the next big thing to come out of the TUF house. Reminds me a lot like Koscheck in his 1st season, except he's in the right divison, although he isn't as talented of a wrestler like Koscheck. But the tools are there for him, like Dana said, with the right camp he will be a force for the years to come, regardless if he doesn't win the competiton.

I still can't believe he didn't fucking tap to that armbar or the triangle.

I didn't realize how close they both were until the recap.

Biggest KO of the season next week? Hmm... I wonder who gets KTFO. Probably Arroyo, but I dunno.

Only one episode instead of two this year; probably because one of the fights is very short.

The whole house drama looked cooler in the preview then it ended up being. It was actually pretty lame. I'm not a big fan of all of the Team Hughes players in that ordeal but it's hard to argue that they were in the right. War Machine, Hightower, and Rude Boy were acting like fucking punks... even before the upper decker.

The guy that comes back is John Kolosci. MMAjunkie broke the story but won't reveal who drops out though the general assumption is Tommy.

And for those looking for the spoilers for the finals.........

Reports are that it's Mac vs George. Unsurprising to say the least.

The guy that comes back is John Kolosci. MMAjunkie broke the story but won't reveal who drops out though the general assumption is Tommy.

More spoilers...

It's Tommy vs. Mac in the finals. Speer knocks George's head off.

More spoilers...

It's Tommy vs. Mac in the finals. Speer knocks George's head off.

MATT HUGHES HAS WON THE WAR! FARM BOY POWER FTW

I saw the preview that noted one of the fighters doesn't make it to the semifinal fight . . . Bring back ROMAN!!!!!

I VANT TO VIGHT!

He's fighting Dorian Price on the finale, so it won't be him.