TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Storm Card - 5/3/2007

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation Presents...

SWF STORM!

Live, Thursday, May 3rd, from the Coliseo General Rumiñahui in Quito, Ecuador!

quito_ruminahui2.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

MAIN EVENT
Toxxic vs. Zyon

--> Zyon got cocky with Landon Maddix at ringside last week, and in the end it cost him. Talented as he is, it would appear that The Unique Youth still has a thing or two to learn if he hopes to come out successful at 13th Hour - and we can think of no better teacher than a main event mainstay like Toxxic!
Rules: Standard singles match.
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: chirs3

HANDICAP MATCH
JJ Johnson and MANSON vs. Landon Maddix

--> Flesher made it clear that he's not thrilled about the prospect of Maddix vs. Zyon, and as he said - a lot can happen in six weeks. Things are in motion, things that might not be clear now, but that require Landon Maddix to be at something less than the top of his game.
Rules: MANSONOSITY in together.
Send to: Ace309

SWF CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Jimmy the Doom vs. The Fabulous Jakey

---> Maybe it was luck, maybe it was skill, maybe it was a cold calculated plan - whatever the reason, Jakey picked up a big huge MASSIVE win over Zyon, the man set to challenge for the World Championship at 13th Hour! I see big things in Jakey's future, and one of those big things just might be the Cruiserweight Title!

Another of those big things could be a defense against Wildchild! The Bahaman Bomber has yet to receive his rematch for the Cruiserweight title - an oversight we will be fixing next show! Tonight, Jimmy and Jakey battle for Cruiserweight Gold, and whomever walks out with the belt will have a date with the Wildchild in one week's time!

Not like a real date, though.

Unless you want it to be.

Rules: Standard, with Cruiser addenda - outside count to 20, no throwing over the top rope.
Send to: Muzz

SUPER COOLS HANDICAP MATCH
Wild and Dangerous vs. The Four Norsement

---> In the spirit of keeping people polished and at the top of their game for things to come, Wild and Dangerous take on the unique challenge of a two-on-four tag team spectacle! Wild and Dangerous are one of the most dominant teams we've ever had, but can even they survive these odds?
Rules: Two Norsemen in at a time, they can tag out whenever they please. Standard tag otherwise.
Send to: chirs3

SINGLES MATCH
Insane Luchadore vs. Austin Sly

---> Everybody was Kung-Fu fighting!
Rules: Standard singles.
Send to: Justice

PLUS! - Rumors are swirling backstage that a big name SWF'er will be returning soon! Guesses have run the gamut from Ted Flink to... actually, everyone's just guessing Ted Flink... who will it be? Tune in to Storm to find out!

NEXT WEEK: Wildchild gets his Cruiser Title Rematch! And OTHER THINGS!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I am a humongous ass for the lateness. Show postponed a day to make up for it, and I will do everything in my power short of selling my soul to Satan to make sure the next card is ready at least a day in advance.

I am not worthy. Edited by chirs3

Yes, and my sincerest apologies to all. It's been a rotten two days. If you'd like all the gory details, hit me up on AIM - suffice it to say that I think God doesn't want me to finish this card.

Which isn't going to stop me.

Would it be wrong for me to type a haiku with one hand tied behind my back in order to give Zyon some chance of winning? Normally I'd be inclined to write a match that at least put the #1 contender over strong, but given he's got a World Title shot having done nothing to earn it in the last six months or so, I'm not sure I can be arsed to spend the time on it. At least this way if he bothers to actually write something, it might win.

Yes, this is called 'motivation by abuse'.

Yeah ignore the six months where I won the CW title (lost it due to no show, ironic I know), built up my character around multiple factors (Peters who is gone, dislike for Stephens former number one face in the company, protege of Spike who isn't anything like Spike...or is he, and yes even ripping off Orton's destiny run), and have a pretty good feud with IL (other than the PPV match which I did finish it just never got posted, but it was horrible so it doesn't matter.), oh and despite this last month I have been one of the more reliable guys on the roster (if you would call it a roster).

Yeah I suck.

If it helps I sliced up my hand pretty bad, but I still wasn't motivated to show so I guess that doesn't matter. How about we drop the word limit a bit, 5K is a bit much.

And in other news I'm totally Spike'ing my main event push.

But the Lakers won a game so all is good.

Like father like son. But hey, at least you wont eat a Mansonosity on your way to headlining a PPV!

What the fuck is Skull Radio?

OK, so maybe I was a little harsh because I'm pretty pissed off with most of the fed and you're an obvious target. On the other hand, I don't understand how someone can need two weeks to write a 4.5k match and still not get anything in. If you're looking to be a World Title contender, and even more so if you have a guaranteed World Title shot upcoming, I just don't see how you can go 'eh, no, I'm not feeling this one' and not bother with a match simply because there's nothing in it for you.

You've been here long enough to know how it works, you know how much this fed relies on input, you know the situation we're at now and how we're struggling. You want to take on the leading role in the fed, but you can't even be bothered to write the equivalent of 325 words a day, in a match that should be a fairly easy win for you. Jakey's good, don't get me wrong, but you should have been able to take him if you were writing at anything near your top form.

I was hoping that the prospect of winning the CW Title and then having a shot at the World, which would emulate my own fairly recent achievement and thereby create another layer in the Zyon/Toxxic dynamic would motivate you, and (I think) would have been a good character path to go down. Especially since you could add in the fact that Spike had that huge Cruiserweight run but never got the World, so Zyon could feel all superior on that front as well. Guess you didn't see it like that.

My stats are updated, Landon.

Wait.

Rules: MANSONOSITY in together.

So this means JJ and I don't have to tag out?

Yessir.

Zyon - drop our word limit to 4k if you want.

Guest TheFabulousJakey

There's a part I may be squandering my first title opportunity as it is paper-writing season, so it depends on how far I get tonight. Yet another reason to hate the war.