TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheFranchise

The OaO Backlash 2007 thread.

It's only stupid if he goes for the SD! title at a later date. If he goes after the Raw title, then it can be explained...
Taker was literally on a silver platter, screaming "Come kick my ass, throw me in the ring and get the Championship, Kennedy...You Dumbass".

It never seaces to amaze me how Edge manages to make an Alter Bridge song sound good.

It would be great if they let Orton win the title here, and all the while he thinks that he's forgiven for everything and they're going to let him have his show. Only what Orton hasn't been told is that Kennedy is coming out right after he wins the title. As Kennedy walks down to the ring, the ref tells Orton what's going on, and Kennedy beats Orton in about 30 seconds.

The next day WWE and Orton "come to terms" on his release.

It would be great if they let Orton win the title here, and all the while he thinks that he's forgiven for everything and they're going to let him have his show. Only what Orton hasn't been told is that Kennedy is coming out right after he wins the title. As Kennedy walks down to the ring, the ref tells Orton what's going on, and Kennedy beats Orton in about 30 seconds.

The next day WWE and Orton "come to terms" on his release.

I would pay for the replay if that happened (I didn't get it tonight).

Well, Orton ate the pin. But that was a really good match.

But damn i wanted Randall to win.

Nice, Cena's title reign continues. He's one of the only good things on Raw. I've grown to like him since the Rumble over his shitty opponents like Too Gimmicky Umaga, Old Michaels, Resthold Orton, and Been There Done That Edge.