TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

People Who Shouldn't Post Anymore: May 2007

It's a poll now!  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who shouldn't post anymore as of right now?

• Myself. I suck more than all of you.
    • KOAB. DID YOU GET THAT I SAID KOAB IT'S ALL LOUD AND FUNNY.
    • Hoff. *slap noise*
    • Czechsauce/whatevertheheck he is right now.
    • luke-o, Sally Struthers' dessert.
    • razazteca zazazazaza zaza.
    • no more plz, k thx.
    • Art Sandusky, god among men.
    • Some other knuckleknob cocksucker, like Carlito Brigante.
    • Alfdogg. Or a write-in. Whatever.

Why has luke-o only garnered 7.34% of the vote?

Because he's awesome maybe?

Guest Richard McBeef

Who voted for me?

LAX vs Team 3-D in an electric cage match for the NWA Tag Team Titles! Cause they did every other damn street fight for the past year this time they lay their lives on the line.

Christian playing the part of Jeff Jarrett will lead his team against Team Angle who has not one but two mystery partners in TNA's version of WarGames!

Gail Kim vs Jaqueline in the weekend midnight movie of the week catfight! Why do they hate each other who cares!

Drunk Cowboy vs One Eye Southern Boy in a Blind Fold Match! Here's to wishing that Jake Roberts wasn't on crack the week he was planning the match!

Robert Roode vs Petey Williams cause you just can't have one tag team split up feud! Eric Young better bring the funny this match!

Jerry Lynn vs Christopher Daniels why cause they need to be on the show damn it!

....And the rest of the X Division in the monthly #1 Contenders match!

Dayum~

That's not a good post.

Why has luke-o only garnered 7.34% of the vote?

Because he's awesome maybe?

cookie.jpg

:(

I keep worrying I'll get diabetes, as I'm a big dude and it runs in my family. But every checkup, I get a clean bill of health. I almost wish I *would* get it, just so I can stop worrying about it.

Whenever we resurrect this thread concept 6-8 months down the road, let's make sure to remember to allow people to vote for multiple nominees. Constraining the suck into one vote doesn't do justice to the sheer variety of crappiness here.

Guest Richard McBeef

Hey, Jason_227_Another_Board, make sure to vote for me.

The Man in Blak has a good idea. That way I can vote for Carlito AND for The Man in Blak. HA!

What we need for this is a sort of nominations thread, where everyone can put up five posters they believe are truly terrible. Someone adds 'em all up, and puts the ten highest vote-getters up for the poll.

Instead of just random mod bannings, I think we should all be able to vote on them, much like this. It would be much more entertaining. I'm not really sure if I'm making any sense, I just had my wisdom teeth taken out this morning and I'm all sorts of doped up right now.

Guest Queen Leelee
Hey, Jason_227_Another_Board, make sure to vote for me.

Jason223_AnotherBoard.

Ha, people think this poll should have had meaning. I almost made it a one choice poll with "Hoff, KOAB, Chave, and luke-o" getting 100% automatically.

Guest Richard McBeef

Just look for the guy quoting your "ghetto-cleaning" post and no worries.

Ha, people think this poll should have had meaning. I almost made it a one choice poll with "Hoff, KOAB, Chave, and luke-o" getting 100% automatically.

Im not quite sure what ive done to offend you. And why the hate for Hoff?

Nice to see I'm thought of as not as terrible as some others. See? Cheesala IS good, as compared to a few.

As much as I've ragged on you in the past (I just don't care about you anymore, to be honest) You'll never be as bad as EHME, who actually once suggested that Brock Lesner should play a villain in Spiderman 3

That's not that bad. I once thought the same if he could learn to act just a little. To some as long as the look is spot-on that's all that matters. I'm sure fucking Topher Grace was a shock to everyone and for those who prioritize replicating the comics and what they grew up with above all else, it still is.

You really let Cheesala and Carlito bring out the worst in you. Just let it go before you look just as bad for constantly arguing with them.

I pretty much gave up arguing with Cheesala a while back, because again, I don't care about him too much. He's just...there. Carlito pretty much brings out the worst in all of us.

I don't ever remember arguing with you.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

That just shows he doesn't know when to give up.

Im not quite sure what ive done to offend you.

You're serious. You do make your own posts right? I have a hard time believing that suddenly, starting with this post, someone else took over the "luke-o" account at TSM after kicking the ass of the other guy, whoever it was before. All I know is the guy fucked big women and looked like one of the Make-A-Wish kids whose wheelchairs you want to push over. Oh yeah, and he defended TNA endlessly. And not only did he royally blow in just about every arena of discussion, but he popped up all over the place while totally oblivious to what he was doing to his fellow posters. Objection sustained.

But you might be cool, new guy. The first two thousand or so posts have almost rendered me sterile.

BURN~!

Sandusky, you're quickly turning out to be my favorite poster on all of the internet message boards I frequent.