TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Renegade

Free Tickets to NWA-TNA's First PPV Event

Guest Renegade

NWA-TNA tickets have been failing to sell at the expected rate with only a total of around 1000 being sold.

In attempts to improve attendance and hopefully a large fan base, they are now giving away tickets for their debut event. The first Pay-Per-View is on June 19th in Huntsville, Alabama

Anyone who goes to the Huntsville Speedway this weekend will receieve a complimentary ticket to NWA-TNA's first event at the Von Braun Center next Wednesday.

Credit: 3Strandwrestling

Guest J*ingus

I bet if you just walked by the arena that night, someone would try to give you tickets to fill up the place some more.

Guest Mark4steamboat

That would be kinda cool. Bet the people that bought tickets feel like dummies now.

Guest converge241

Its a good idea, they only sold around 300 and its better to have the place packed with freebies to create an enthusiastic enviornment. the gate wasnt a revenue stream anyway, its best to focus on thsoe PPV buys.

Guest the 1inch punch

I quote our lord and God Scott Keith

Comped fans, gotta love 'em

Seriously, the atmosphere there is gona be shit, a few thousand rednecks chhering people like Buffy Bagwell, who then use this "heat" to convince themselves that they are a draw and then bitch on the net that Vince ignores them

Guest Mark4steamboat

In all actuality, the wrestling fans here in the south arent rednecks. I know SC has diehard fans that actually know the game itself. Tennesee is a huge wrestling state and some are rednecks but i dont think its right to categorize everyone in  TN as rednecks.

Guest J*ingus

Having just come home from an indy show just north of Nashville, yes, there are a SHITLOAD of redneck wrestling fans 'round here.  Of course, you've also got your middle-class smartmarks-4-life, so it does even out a little bit.

Guest Mark4steamboat

Yep you do have your share of rednecks that check out the feds but for the majority, theyre usually not rednecks throughout the crowds.