TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

Storm Xhomments

Besides, there's only so many ways to imitate the K sound.

I have good reason to believe both missing matches will be edited in by tomorrow, which is awesome. Full show~! :P

Card's still under construction - unfortunately, I need to wake up in four hours to go to the dentist, so I'm packing it in for tonight. The good news is my roommate and I are planning to play hooky for part of tomorrow - we've got "be late to work and don't get in trouble" passes, so after the appointment I should have enough time to finish the card and toss it out there.

Dentists suck.

Only about eight months ago, you doofus. :P

Back from Isaac Yankem the dentist, so expect updates in the near future. Show's going through some edits now, with some late promos being added. Still waiting on the matches, but I'll get the card as done as I can before leaving for work.

I know there's a main event because I showed. It's up to Tom to finish marking it.

I want a result by the time I wake up in the morning (working nights is starting to get to me).

Stitched the missing promos in, and I think everything's still in the correct order.

Card'ing now - if I've got time, I'll raid Tom's inbox and mark the ME myself.

The show-closer is up, and I am extremely disappointed in everyone who failed to get the "Are You Afraid of the Dark" reference I used a placeholder. Come on, am I the only one who respects the classics?

I think the closing promo is a good way to go. If Zyon's got the motivation to show, he's still in with a shout at the PPV. If he doesn't, there's a back-up plan ready to go (one assumes).

Okay, so my thoughts on the show...it was good.

---> Still not feeling the new Rev-0. They're heels...but they pull pranks on other heels? I don't get it.

---> Landon is such an awesome promo guy. The guy has charisma, what can I say? I also like the idea of Blood and Thunder being used as hitmen.

---> Johnny with a strong showing against Drea. Not much to say here, but good job.

---> Before I posted that WC should of laid down for the newb, but I didn't read the post-match stuff and the post-match promo that sets up the rematch at 13th Hour. I'd like to see Jakey heel it up some more, as this could be an excellent CW PPV match. If anyone can put on a showstealer, it's WC.

---> I'm fine with Jay Hawke going over strong on Landon, considering Landon was against the odds and was just attacked by Blood and Thunder. It also sets up Hawke/Landon for the title nicely, as Hawke is a competitive challenger but I'm pulling for the face Landon to retain. And this leads into...

---> The show ending promo. As I said before, I'd much rather have Landon/Hawke/Zyon for the title at 13th Hour as it adds a little extra flavor to the lacking Landon/Zyon. There would be more of a backstory in that match and more options for the writers to use. But again, that is just my opinion.

I'm very much looking forward to Landon/Hawke II and WC/Jackey II. Besides that, not the greatest show in the world, but very solid. Come on guys, keep up the good work!

Sorry about not turning in my match yet. It's finished, but with my internet going bye bye it's stuck in My documents for the time being. Verizon is the devil... I knew we should have used Comcast.

To clarify - after the extended pranking of Drake, Toxxic broke into his locker room and rubbed IcyHot into his tights, thereby causing much testicular trauma for The Beast during his match with Eddy J (the point being that they'd slowed him up with the maple syrup ambush that he didn't have time to worry about the rest of his posessions, being too concerned about getting out to his match on time).

And Spike - with this Rev-0, it's less about dominating the fed and more about having a laugh at other people's expense. I don't want to concentrate on win/loss ratios, I just want to do some fun things. And bad practical jokes seem like the way to go. Granted Drake's also a heel, but he makes the most sense for Toxxic to play pranks on, bar perhaps Landon.

...now there's an idea.

We're also dicks, though.

(I thought Drake was a face until I checked his stats yesterday...)

Hardly. Much as I'd wish it, we'll never reach those heights. However, being the 'anti-carnival' or something, where we're a little more indiscriminate and a little more nasty about things, maybe.

By the way, Clark (since you commented on the finish to my match on Skull Radio), I didn't make that up. I may not have done a good job describing it, but I saw that exact move used as the finish to the WWF Jr. Heavyweight Championship match between Tiger Mask and Jose Estrada on WWE 24/7.

Sign in to follow this