TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Thread for those over the age of 25.

Ripper, that's the worst problem ever.

Oh come on. Whats the point of having threesomes when you aren't attracted to one of the people there? Seriously. Okay it doesn't sound like that much of a problem, but the main thing I am complaining about is no more big booties. In fact, why are you all ignoring all my joy...assholes.

I'm 26. If I'm feeling as despondent about this period as I am now I don't even want to imagine myself in my 30s. Especially if my already noticeable aging and hair thinning continues at this rate. God. If, in my late-30s/early-40s, I'm not messily divorced, starting my mid-life crisis and setting myself up for an early heart attack it'll be a miracle.

I also would like to add that playing sports non stop since the age of 4, i am in pain now. Like, real pain. My knees hurt, my ankle is horrible.

I dread getting older because I am not going to be able to move. All that and didn't make one fucking penny from it.

Ripper, that's the worst problem ever.

Oh come on. Whats the point of having threesomes when you aren't attracted to one of the people there? Seriously. Okay it doesn't sound like that much of a problem, but the main thing I am complaining about is no more big booties. That is a fucking problem.

Start sneaking sugar into your girls diet. And that of every woman she ever talks to.

Or, put on weight and grab your own booty when you're feeling week.

Ha, I ain't even 20 yet... you old sacks of shit.

I always picture you as being 28. No idea why.

Rip, wait till you hit 34-36 and feel everything REALLY go away.

Never-the-fuck-mind when you pass by the sign that says "Big Four-Oh City Limits".

And by the way, take it from someone on his way down the hill: Don't ever fucking compromise your life unless its your stupidity that got you into trouble in the first place. If you don't want to get married, don't. If you don't want kids, don;t have them. If you want your life a certain way that works for you, don't stop until you get it. Life has a way of beating you down, distracting you, and downright fucking you up in ways that take you away from what you need, or even what you think you need. Your needs may change, they may not. Open mind and open heart people (even though I think that mini-rant went over most of your heads. Fuck it).

I can say that at 38 years of age, aside from the fact that I am getting older, I am happy about the way my life is. Everything that I wanted (at least within reason), I have. A good job, a decent car, people in my life that are good to me and good for me... my only wish is that all of this happened ten years ago.

But then again I was just getting comfortable in my own skin at 28, so who is to say I might not have blown it? God knows at 25 I would have. At 23 I would have flamed out in spectacular fashion, so perhaps this is coming along at the right time for me.

I always was a late bloomer.

I always was a late bloomer.

Well then you'll probably live longer to compensate, if you believe in that sort of karmic stuff.

That, and the fact that I rarely drink and don't do drugs.. my health is okay, so I just need to get a little more exercise and I'll be fine... problem is that the only kind of exercise I like to do is play basketball, and I get discouraged when I don;t do well.

Guest George's Box

I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs, I eat moderately well, and I jog daily, but I'll still die early. Bummer.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I smoke, eat decently enough compared to most people, exercise moderately, and have pounded more drugs and alcohol into my body in a span of less than a decade that most musicians do in their entire lives, and I'll live forever.

I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs, I eat moderately well, and I jog daily, but I'll still die early. Bummer.

It won't matter if you die early... you're already missing out on all fun stuff.

I turn 26 today, making this thread timely and relevant. I don't care, I'm happier than I've ever been.

Reading this thread, though, Ripper looks like a little bitch.

I look fucking awesome asshole.

Its nice to look back when you were happy and had to nitpick at stuff to find problems in your life.

Now i am broke, jobless, got dumped and will probably be homeless in about 3 weeks....oh the days when threesomes with boney chicks and bad knees were my biggest worry.

Things are going well for me. I've an even better job than when I started this thread. I'm also in the most emotionally satisfying relationship I've been in years, but I'm still feel abject terror w/r/t turning 30. First-world problems.

The problem, Ripper, was that you were jumping from "she's attracted to boney chicks" to "boney chicks are the only women we will have threesomes with". Thus negating your own interests and bowing to hers.

But apparently that's neither here nor there.

Things'll pick up, though. They always do for us. The good ones.

When I was a little younger (like 20, 21), I had a couple of aging hipster dude friends who almost exclusively hung out with and/or dated people who were in their late teens/early 20s. At the time, I had hoped that I wouldn't turn out that way, but I now fear the writing may be on the wall for me.

Glad to hear i'm not the oldest bastard around here. (37)

I'm glad I got married early (22) and had my kids early (they are now 14, 11, 6)

I'm just finally getting out of 2 decades of being in debt. The fact that the economy sucks works in my advantage because I finally have spending money and prices are dropping on everything.

When I was a little younger (like 20, 21), I had a couple of aging hipster dude friends who almost exclusively hung out with and/or dated people who were in their late teens/early 20s. At the time, I had hoped that I wouldn't turn out that way, but I now fear the writing may be on the wall for me.

I feared this would happen to me, too, but my girlfriend is 26. Relief! Banging girls in their late teens/early 20s has its perks, but the older I get the more annoying they get.

Considering people in bars question my legality on the rare occasions that I go to such establishments (usually to see a friend's band play), I got carded for cigarettes until I quit a year and a half ago, and I got asked for identification to prove I was 17 years old so I could purchase the new Call of Duty game- the first time that's ever happened- it's safe to say my appearance will match my last name for a while.