TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vern Gagne

Blasts from the Past

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I'll just open up a bag of sugar and sit it on the table a couple times per week.

I don't know why but Spaghetti Os gave me really, really putrid smelling gas.

I had some for the first time in a few years the other day... and this happened. I don't remember that happening before!

i can't find a picture of this anywhere but does anyone remember Nestle Alpine White? I'm such a white chocolate girl and this candy bar was my favorite. Nothing like white chocolate with chopped up almonds :)

Does anyone else remember those vampire themed popsicles? They were shaped more like creamsicles, though. The outside was purple popsicle and inside was red slightly sweeter and more liquid "blood" popsicle?

i can't find a picture of this anywhere but does anyone remember Nestle Alpine White? I'm such a white chocolate girl and this candy bar was my favorite. Nothing like white chocolate with chopped up almonds :)

This was good, but the mint cookie hershey's was the shit

I had more Spaghetti Os and they didn't give me terrible gas this time. Maybe it only happens if you don't have a steady Spaghetti O intake, because I loved them when I was a kid. Still do, I just lost touch with them. But I'll start eating them again. I never really gave up on the canned pasta thing, I just started eating more Chef Boyardee.

Are Popeye's Candy sticks still around? I don't eat candy much but when I was a kid those things were awesome. Also, I didn't scan the thread but did anyone mention Big League Chew? Fucking amazing.

It's a wonder I didn't become a chain smoking tobacco chewer.

Big League Chew was the shit. We used to think we were hot stuff when we played Little League with a big huge wad of it in our mouth. That and the candy cigarettes that you could by at the concession stands after the game.

Another fave of mine...New York Deli potato chips, I remember them by the purple bag. Also along those lines...New York Seltzer waters. My personal vice was the root beer flavored one.

Are Popeye's Candy sticks still around? I don't eat candy much but when I was a kid those things were awesome. Also, I didn't scan the thread but did anyone mention Big League Chew? Fucking amazing.

It's a wonder I didn't become a chain smoking tobacco chewer.

Big League Chew was the shit. We used to think we were hot stuff when we played Little League with a big huge wad of it in our mouth. That and the candy cigarettes that you could by at the concession stands after the game.

Another fave of mine...New York Deli potato chips, I remember them by the purple bag. Also along those lines...New York Seltzer waters. My personal vice was the root beer flavored one.

big league chew? i haven't seen that around here in ages... i think it's still being made but i haven't seen it around. i was more of a grape person than regular flavor

Holy shit, Rayne is a girl?

Holy shit, Rayne is a girl?

yes i am :)