TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Johnny B Radd

OAO Judgment Day 2007 Thread

I thought it was a solid match - Punk and Burke. I don't think Meltzer likes Punk all that much to tell you the truth. How is Punk supposed to improve working with CorVon, Richards and Burke on a nightly basis? He needs to be moved to Raw or preferably SD! so he could get the MVP treatment. Working with Finlay and Benoit on a nightly basis is how he'll improve.

I thought it was a solid match - Punk and Burke. I don't think Meltzer likes Punk all that much to tell you the truth. How is Punk supposed to improve working with CorVon, Richards and Burke on a nightly basis? He needs to be moved to Raw or preferably SD! so he could get the MVP treatment. Working with Finlay and Benoit on a nightly basis is how he'll improve.

Punk basically blew off Meltzer's review of Joe Vs Punk 2. I'm sure Meltzer doesn't like that. I hope this ends quick. Need as much time for the 2/3 falls as we can get.

Why are JBL and Cole announcing the Raw tag team title match?

Good point!

I thought JBL said something about King and JR checking in on Shawn's status right now and couldn't call the match. Maybe they figured Raw had too many matches tonight and wanted JBL/Cole to get more time.

Why are JBL and Cole announcing the Raw tag team title match?

Good point!

I thought JBL said something about King and JR checking in on Shawn's status right now and couldn't call the match. Maybe they figured Raw had too many matches tonight and wanted JBL/Cole to get more time.

OK cool good paying attention dude

I can't believe this match is getting this much time. And that's a good thing.

Which means Benoit/MVP goes 10 minutes, of course. I like that the main events are so poor or set up for a bad finish, that they won't go beyond 12 minutes which gives the mid-card matches aside from the soap opera segment with Shawn some time.