TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Johnny B Radd

OAO Judgment Day 2007 Thread

Twist of Fate, Swanton Bomb, Hardys retain.

How does Lance Cade still have a job? He's been the most generic wrestler on the roster for years now.

Well, having that look, being Shawn's former student and making a good impression to everyone helps. He's a solid tag team worker.

Ya know, I think I finally figured it out. WWE realises that enough time has passed, and they can re-do the Eddie/Batista angle with the Hardys and Cade/Murdoch. Cade/Murdoch in the Eddie role, as the face-acting heels. Fans keep expecting them to turn and beatdown the Hardys at any moment, but they keep passing up prime opportunities. Only this time, the angle will get it's conclusion.

That's right, in about 6 months, Cade/Murdoch will be back to the usual of riding in their low-riders and fighting for custody of Rey's kid!

His offense is all kicks and shit. He just looks like a walking 1995 New Generation gimmick. I can't take him seriously. He works hard, but I think he sucks. His costume, music, and AWFUL finisher scream hello to you.

Guest Queen Leelee

That chat has too many guests. And not enough CENA IS GAY stuff.

Ya know, I think I finally figured it out. WWE realises that enough time has passed, and they can re-do the Eddie/Batista angle with the Hardys and Cade/Murdoch. Cade/Murdoch in the Eddie role, as the face-acting heels. Fans keep expecting them to turn and beatdown the Hardys at any moment, but they keep passing up prime opportunities. Only this time, the angle will get it's conclusion.

That's right, in about 6 months, Cade/Murdoch will be back to the usual of riding in their low-riders and fighting for custody of Rey's kid!

Nobody cares about Cade and Murdoch. Eddie was a guy people loved and wanted to cheer for so that storyline was easy.

So yeah, I was washing my car and running some errands....kinda late to the thread.........any chats I can join with PBP?

How's the paltalk chat supposed to work? When I get to the chat, the audio is playing for the Punk/Burke match.

Edit: nevermind, figured it out

Nobody cares about Cade and Murdoch because the wwe doesn't care about their tag team division. The moment C&M remotely start to get over they'll be split up and added to the singles ranks. WWE is high on both of the wrestlers though. Whenever a second or 3rd generation wrestler is looking for a wrestling school they are always advised to go to Harley Race's school. Harley Race really put over Punk and Murdoch when they were signed by the wwe, Murdoch being a former student of his.

So you have Cade with his HBK pedigree and Murdoch with Harley Race's stamp of approval (understanding that HHH worships Harley Race).