TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Johnny B Radd

OAO Judgment Day 2007 Thread

I love how they treat Benoit/MVP matches.

Enjoy it while it lasts. I'm not sure how long this emphasis on WRESTLING will stick around. Hopefully Benoit looks for another pet project to work with for 6 months after this one.

That's silly booking. It would have made more sense, given how the feud has gone for MVP to win the first match, but then lose the next two.

I agree 100%.

That's silly booking. It would have made more sense, given how the feud has gone for MVP to win the first match, but then lose the next two.

But that would've killed the whole reason for the feud which is MVP has to learn how to defeat Beniot. He wrestled Benoit enough times to know how to beat him. Plus it wasn't an 100% Benoit.

But that would've killed the whole reason for the feud which is MVP has to learn how to defeat Beniot. He wrestled Benoit enough times to know how to beat him. Plus it wasn't an 100% Benoit.

I disagree. He would have beat him for the first fall, however would have lost because of the "politics" and the 2 out of 3 falls stipulation. It would have been the next match where MVP would have went over and won the title in a single fall match. Maybe Benoit will regain the title on the rematch, but I doubt it.