TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

SWF Storm Card for THURSDAY, May 24, 2007!

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation Presents...

SWF STORM!

Live, THURSDAY, May 24th, from Thomas Robinson Stadium in the Bahamas!

nassau_robinson.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

THE MAIN EVENT - TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
WILD AND DANGEROUS vs. "The Dean of Professional Wrestling" Jay Hawke and Alan Clark, Who Never Grew Up

--> Why is a tag team match headlining the show above the World Cheampion? Because we're in the Bahamas, and that team is Wild And Dangerous! Wildchild makes a triumphant homecoming, but will the Dean be able to bounce back from a tough loss to Landon Maddix and show he hasn't lost anything in his time off?
Rules[/b]: Standard. USE THE TAG ROPES, preferably to choke people.
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: Ace309

IN THE HOUSE OF MARVELOUS: TOM FLESHER! Yes, that's right. He could get a banjo over.

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH
Zyon vs. Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix

--> Zyon's getting one final chance to cement himself in the main event. Will he be able to earn back the shot that the ratings say he deserves?
Rules: Standard singles. If Landon wins, Zyon will lose his title shot at 13th Hour. Either way, Tom Flesher is going to officially announce an alteration to the main event later on.
Word Limit: 4500. Please write.
Send to: Muzz
Edited by Ace309

It's a light card because the PPV is up next. Which reminds me.

Everyone tell me your PPV plans. Pretend Ineed to know them because my trusted colonel has lost his ability to help me and now I'm struggling to put together a PPV.

Drake vs Toxxic, British Rules. Two falls to a winner by pinfall or submission, however failing to answer a ten-count automatically loses you the match. Disqualifications ARE in effect, this isn't a deathmatch.

That's two straight falls correct?

I don't think so, so long as it's 2 falls.

Also, depending on how authentic you're planning on these 'British Rules' to be, you're not allowed to touch the opponent while he's on the mat if you've broken contact with him. The 10 count is more akin to the rules in boxing than a Last Man Standing Match. And there are rounds. And I'm pretty sure there's no closed fists. Unless I'm confusing your 'British Rules' with the European Rounds system.

I've bastardised 'real' British rules to make something actually watchable/readable in today's environment. But technically yes Landon, you are correct on all counts. God Bless World of Sport.

The toughest thing about doing European rules would be timing the rounds to something sensible. Writing the match you could get one five minute and one eight minute round if you're not careful

That depends who's doing the writing. I tend to just look at things as I write it and work out how long each sequence of moves would take if it was occurring live.

Sometimes I just write without thinking.

Most of the time I just think without writing.

Be fair, Sly wrote half of that tag match he and I were in a couple of shows ago.