TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nate

June WWE 24/7 Disscussion

No, I just have Anarchy Rulz and the Boston show from 1986 on the Big Ones section. But since I already got a DVD recording of that SuperBrawl from 24/7 last year I'm not that worried about it.

The poll results listing and actual date seem to be wrong, but I never did get Judgment Day 2003 (don't care either) and have had previous problems with the PYBOs in 2006. As of leaving for work this morning, my provider was once again late in providing any new content (which at least should be ECW and Primetime).

ECW and Primetime are the only new shows for me this week. No big ones or legends update.

Same for me. I was expecting alot more.

it seems like the first and 3rd weeks are the major updates with WWE 24/7, it'll depend on the cable providers when and in some cases if they add the PYBO, i encourage everyone here to vote for either GAB 1990 or 1996, do not vote for the abortion of 2005's GAB

Yeah, their current schedueling patterns often make week 2 the weakest of the updates, but this is often occuring when week 1 was overloaded. I still haven't watched the Boston show.

Guest Kenny Dykstra

The Boston show had some good and bad points, i've only watched a few parts of it though. I love any classic wrestling (being 17 years old it may be odd in some peoples minds) so it won me over from the beginning. Orton/Haynes was too long. I knew that Savage/Steamboat were feuding around that time, but i was surprised when they were wrestling on this card, but it sure as hell made me more interested. Great match it was too. I watched it a week or so ago so my memory isn't that good knowing whether or not i watched some matches, but thats what i can remember right now.

Still haven't gotten my update for this week, which sucks since i'm anxiously awaiting Superbrawl III.

Guest flairfan
it seems like the first and 3rd weeks are the major updates with WWE 24/7, it'll depend on the cable providers when and in some cases if they add the PYBO, i encourage everyone here to vote for either GAB 1990 or 1996, do not vote for the abortion of 2005's GAB

I am hoping everyone will vote for GAB 90. The Flair/Sting match is such a classic. It is hard to believe WWE has never put this match on a dvd..Sting's Greatest Moment I think!

Guest flairfan
I need more World Class dammit! They've got to be getting close to Von Erich vs. Flair in the famous Christmas 1982 match from Reunion Arena.

Being the Flair Fan I am, I am very much waiting on that match also!

That's typical for mid-updates. I don't know about anyone else, but my system lists the expiration date of each program in the interactive guide.

Mine does that for every On Demand channel, except WWE 24-7 On Demand.

Guest Kenny Dykstra

I am hoping everyone will vote for GAB 90. The Flair/Sting match is such a classic. It is hard to believe WWE has never put this match on a dvd..Sting's Greatest Moment I think!

Hey! I'm Adam from WCf Forums, just noticed your signature and name. Pretty cool to see someone i recognize on here.

Still no update for me tonight.

That's typical for mid-updates. I don't know about anyone else, but my system lists the expiration date of each program in the interactive guide.

yea mine does the same thing, like it'll say for example, ECW Anarchy Rules '99 ENDS 6/12

Guest flairfan

Hey! I'm Adam from WCf Forums, just noticed your signature and name. Pretty cool to see someone i recognize on here.

Still no update for me tonight.

same here dude!

I'm sure it's a coincidence but when I got home from work and still had no update, I had the update up within 20 minutes of e-mailing WWE.com (sans Superbrawl because it seems that's not really a June 6th update).

They have, it's an extra on the 2005 WWE Great American Bash DVD. That's the only time I've seen it actually...

Dames

I've got almost nothing right now. The Legends Show never did work for me; I'd just get an unavailable notice every time I tried it in the days leading up to its removal.

I'm checking out the PTW right now. The matches are typically awful, but Heenan and Monsoon keep me entertained. The Muraco/Paffo match is a perfect example of why they were so great together. A bland match that I didn't skip because their dialogue back and forth was so entertaining. Gorilla can barely hold back the laughter as Heenan boasts about a real estate investment the bulk of the match.

Cactus Jack: I'd rather be home watching TBS's "Movies for Guys that Like Movies"

That brought back some nostalgia.

Flair/Foley is crazier than I remember. I can't believe Flair, at his age, would take a body slam directly onto all those tacs.

That was a fun episode of ECW. I recall that Cactus/Dreamer match from Foley's book, where it described it in great detail. There was also a really fun match with Konnan/Rey vs. La Parka/Psychosis.

Guest Kenny Dykstra

Still no update for me. It's the 9th now, 3 days after Superbrawl should've showed up. And my complaint to WWE hasn't done a damn thing.

Guest Kenny Dykstra
KD are you saying NOTHING showed up, or are you waiting in vain for SBIII after we all determined the 6th was incorrect?

I have an ECW show, thats all. Some things were taken off, but nothing added on besides ECW.

I liked Primetime. Heenan's lawyer, Ice Cream bar factory tour, Islanders Heel turn, Rick Martel doing a rana in 1987 WWF. I mean the matches were mostly dull but I enjoyed the above.