TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Failed Bridge

Big-ass Pig killed by 11 year old boy

a380d390-7060-4b3a-99b8-346b8522a57c_ms.jpeg

Link

MONTGOMERY, Ala. May 25, 2007 (AP)

Hogzilla is being made into a horror movie. But the sequel may be even bigger: Meet Monster Pig. An 11-year-old boy used a pistol to kill a wild hog his father says weighed a staggering 1,051 pounds and measured 9 feet 4, from the tip of its snout to the base of its tail. Think hams as big as car tires.

If the claims are accurate, Jamison Stone's trophy boar would be bigger than Hogzilla, the famed wild hog that grew to seemingly mythical proportions after being killed in south Georgia in 2004.

Hogzilla originally was thought to weigh 1,000 pounds and measure 12 feet long. National Geographic experts who unearthed its remains believe the animal actually weighed about 800 pounds and was 8 feet long.

Regardless of the comparison, Jamison is reveling in the attention over his pig.

"It feels really good," Jamison said in a telephone interview with The Associated Press. "It's a good accomplishment. I probably won't ever kill anything else that big."

Jamison, who killed his first deer at age 5, was hunting with father Mike Stone and two guides in east Alabama on May 3 when he bagged Monster Pig. He said he shot the huge animal eight times with a .50-caliber revolver and chased it for three hours through hilly woods before finishing it off with a point-blank shot.

Through it all, there was the fear that the animal would turn and charge them, as wild boars have a reputation for doing.

"I was a little bit scared, a little bit excited," said Jamison, who lives in Pickensville on the Mississippi border. He just finished the sixth grade on the honor roll at Christian Heritage Academy, a small, private school.

His father said that, just to be extra safe, he and the guides had high-powered rifles aimed and ready to fire in case the beast, with 5-inch tusks, decided to charge.

With the animal finally dead in a creek bed on the 2,500-acre Lost Creek Plantation, a commercial hunting preserve in Delta, trees had to be cut down and a backhoe brought in to bring Jamison's prize out of the woods.

I guess we all know where Dids has been hiding out for the past couple years...we shall mourn his loss.

Good for him, though I chuckle at the fact that he goes to the Christian Heritage Academy by day and kills animals by night. I bet he's a fan of Larry the Cable Guy. Am I the only one that thinks it's weird to take your kid out hunting at the age of 5? Maybe I'm just some Canadian hippie, but I find it weird that at an age where most kids should be mourning the loss of Bambi, this kid is causing it.

Good for him, though I chuckle at the fact that he goes to the Christian Heritage Academy by day and kills animals by night. I bet he's a fan of Larry the Cable Guy. Am I the only one that thinks it's weird to take your kid out hunting at the age of 5? Maybe I'm just some Canadian hippie, but I find it weird that at an age where most kids should be mourning the loss of Bambi, this kid is causing it.

Lots of people take their kids with them hunting. The size of this thing is astounding. I wonder what causes some of these hogs to grow to mutant proportions?

I know that every time i see some amazing rare specimen I try to kill it as soon as possible.

Guest George's Box
I know that every time i see some amazing rare specimen I try to kill it as soon as possible.

It's an enormous wild boar. You can't take any chances. You gotta down that fucker.

His father said that, just to be extra safe, he and the guides had high-powered rifles aimed and ready to fire in case the beast, with 5-inch tusks, decided to charge.

Ah, where to even start with this...

Lots of people take their kids with them hunting. The size of this thing is astounding. I wonder what causes some of these hogs to grow to mutant proportions?

I watched a show about Hogzilla, and they said the size comes from the fact that they're usually domestic pigs that go feral. The domestics are bred for size. That doesnt explain how it got THAT big, but its why they're larger than normal. Hogzilla had gotten into some fish food with hormones in it, too, if I remember right.

Especially if it has Patrick Duffy for a leg

I thought the creature had Brent Musberger for a leg. Either way the joke still works.

Especially if it has Patrick Duffy for a leg

I thought the creature had Brent Musberger for a leg. Either way the joke still works.

You're both right. Now here, have some ice cream.

It's an enormous wild boar. You can't take any chances. You gotta down that fucker.

he chased it for 3 hours...

Look, a black message board poster!

*opens fire*

All you've got to say is "It's coming straight for us!" and you'll be good to go.

Unfortunately, the new law passed, which we shall call "Pussy Law #4", states that we can no longer kill animals in self-defense... so now, we only kill animals to "thin out their numbers."

What the fuck is your fucking problem you fat ass bitch. You fucking killed a fucking innocent little pig. Does it make your fat ass feel good to kill such an innocent creature. Wow congratufuckinglations you fat ass fucking cunt. I hope the boars babies come back alive and eat your sausage link penis you, fat piece of shit. Fucking fat redneck. I hope demons come and haunt your fat ass for the rest of your life. Do you think your hot shit for this bitch? Well your not fat ass. Burn in hell you rotten piece of shit. FUCK YOU!!!!! FUCKING FAT ASS REDNECK PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!

This person had to have had a mild stroke after typing this.

Unfortunately, the new law passed, which we shall call "Pussy Law #4", states that we can no longer kill animals in self-defense... so now, we only kill animals to "thin out their numbers."

Umm, so what do we do if they are trying to kill us? Reason with them? Ask them to politely stop trying to kill us? Offer a ransom in exchange for our life?

"Damn, that grizzly bear is about to kill me. I've got my high-powered hunting rifle here... but if I kill it, I'll go to jail. Guess I better just let it eat me. TIMOTHY TREADWELL, HERE I COME!"

I watched a show about Hogzilla, and they said the size comes from the fact that they're usually domestic pigs that go feral. The domestics are bred for size. That doesnt explain how it got THAT big, but its why they're larger than normal. Hogzilla had gotten into some fish food with hormones in it, too, if I remember right.

They talked about this on PTI and a week later they said it was domesticated.