TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

SWF 13th Hour 2007!

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation Presents...

SWF 13th HOUR 2007!

From the sold-out Estadio Felix Sanchez in Santo Domingo in the Dominican Republic!

Taped Saturday, June 2, at 10 PM Eastern time; airing Sunday, June 3; send everything to Ace309

santo_domingo_olimpico1.jpg

THE MAIN EVENT - TRIPLE THREAT - WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix © vs. Johnny Dangerous vs. Alan Clark

---> Three athletes step into the ring. Two have tasted gold before; one holds the second-tier title in the SWF, but gets his chance at gold. Who will walk out of the ring with the gold?
Rules: Two wrestlers in the ring at once - wrestlers must tag in and out until one wrestler is eliminated, at which point the remaining two wrestlers will continue under standard rules. The last man standing will be the World Heavyweight Champion, regardless of any elimination which occurs via countout or disqualification.
Send to: Ace309

SUB-MAIN EVENT - BRITISH RULES MATCH
Toxxic vs. "The Beast" Gabriel Drake

---> To sum up the history between Toxxic and Drake in less than a paragraph would be to do them both a disservice. Suffice to say this match is going to be the culmination of years of animosity between two of the SWF's top athletes, and I wouldn't want to be the referee who tries to enforce the special British rules.
Rules: Two falls to a winner by pinfall or submission. Failing to answer a ten-count automatically loses you the match. Disqualifications are in effect.
Send to: chirs3

SWF CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Wildchild © vs. The Fabulous Jakey

---> Who's this Jakey freak, and why is he on my radar? He sure looks like a wuss. He acts like a wuss. He is, however, most certainly not a wuss. He's shown his mettle over the past month and proven to be a thorn in the side of Wildchild. As Wild & Dangerous look to pull off a one-two punch in World Championship matches, can that little whiner who's caught the eye of the community and revived Revolution Zero play the spoiler?
Rules: Standard, with cruiserweight addenda - 20 seconds instead of 10 on the outside, and throwing your opponent over the top rope is grounds for disqualification.

INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP #1 CONTENDERS MATCH
"The Dean of Wrestling" Jay Hawke vs. Zyon

---> Though Hawke hasn't seemed able to buy a win since his return, Zyon has been slumping like someone who's in a very deep slump. Still, Commissioner Flesher decided that stealing a World Title shot from Zyon wasn't quite fair, and so he's giving him a chance to redeem himself against the Dean himself. The winner will have first crack at Alan Clark in the next cycle... assuming Alan doesn't win the World Championship and vacate the title, of course.
Rules: Standard singles match.
Send to: chirs3

BERMUDA TRIANGLE MATCH - HARDCORE TITLE
Jimmy the Doom vs. Austin Sly vs. Manson

---> Boy, the fans are going to be mad about this one. What do you mean, we're nowhere near Bermuda?
Rules: What makes this a Bermuda Triangle match? A bad pun, mostly. First pin or submission wins. No DQs or countouts.
Send to: Muzz

SPECIAL ATTRACTION
Kibagami vs. Manson

---> Somehow, I don't think this will affect Manson's match, even though it's up next.
Rules: Standard. Use the tag ropes to tie your shoes.
Edited by Ace309

Guest step up, ghetto blaster.

I'm genuinely disappointed by the lack of things for me to not do.

Uhm... I do believe the main-event was supposed to be a World/International Unification Match. That's the message I got from Raynor at least.

I'm not really that concerned over it myself, it's just that I think that was Raynor's intention. Plus we could really do with one less title. Alan is like a 150 day champion with virtually zero challengers.

I had talked to Clark and Johnny about that, and for a variety of reasons I decided to go with my gut that building to the International unification match for the next PPV was probably a better decision. I didn't realize it was already set. If you guys want to unify, go ahead and unify and we'll make Hawke/Zyon a World contendership match.

I had talked to Clark and Johnny about that, and for a variety of reasons I decided to go with my gut that building to the International unification match for the next PPV was probably a better decision. I didn't realize it was already set. If you guys want to unify, go ahead and unify and we'll make Hawke/Zyon a World contendership match.

It doesn't matter to me, but it needs to be everyone writting it as either a unification or as a straight World Title. I guess there needs to be an offical word.

We're having the PPV on the Sunday? Well, that makes matter easier for me, anyway.

I vote we set Kibs up against someone. Give him some enhancement talent or something, maybe.

I vote we set Kibs up against someone. Give him some enhancement talent or something, maybe.

I could always write a Clusterfuck with all the ringers I never bothered to write for. I probably have enough.

'boom, explosion, everybody dies except silent'

I must say, the card looks better now.

Raynor's MIA for the time being, but he's set to get his new laptop from Dell *checks date* tomorrow, I think. He said he'd be available to mark this show, but if not I'll raid his inbox and bug someone to split the workload with me.

Also, I just made some beer today.

Title match FTW. Since the PPV was pushed back, I guess I will actually have a chance to show.

... matches are due Saturday night?

Title match FTW. Since the PPV was pushed back, I guess I will actually have a chance to show.

... matches are due Saturday night?

If you've already picked up my stats, check out the latest.

Oh, I'm fine with it not being Unification Tom. I heard Raynor was AWOL (although he's down as marking two matches, so I guess not) and assumed you hadn't known about he plans at all.

Damn it! We should have kept our traps shut to win on the stipulation alone! ;)

Raynor's back, with a sexy new Inspiron. I'm not sure why Adobe tries to launch every time I come to TSM, but other than that things are good.

I'd volunteer to kick off my delayed return at the PPV against someone, but I get the feeling my ring-rust is going to mean everyone's going to be beating me silly for the next few weeks, so I want my obligatory win over Myers first. :P

well, my match is in.

I'm pretty happy with it.