TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
haVoc

Lindsay Lohan Booked On Suspicion of DUI

Meh, it was the kid's fault, he was jaywalking. She also reportedly suffered nightmares and depression and shit for years after this. I really feel sorry for her, as well as the dead kid, in that instance. A tragic accident, but it could have happened to anybody. Not the same thing.

We can still look at Vince Neil, though. That's more like the same thing.

We can still look at Vince Neil, though.

Nobody wants to look at Vince Neil.

It's only a matter of time before one of these drunk, coked out, spoiled Hollywood bitches drive drunk and kill someone. I'd love to see them or their PR talk their way out of that one

And this is why I don't drive in LA late at night.

Upon a quick wiki search, Neil seems to have never done anything worse than punch people and occasionally get Willie Nelson drunk and fall offstage. What're you referring to?

Upon a quick wiki search, Neil seems to have never done anything worse than punch people and occasionally get Willie Nelson drunk and fall offstage. What're you referring to?

Maybe the time he beat up a hooker at The Bunny Ranch because she wouldn't fuck him for free.

And the funny thing is the owner of the Bunny Ranch supported Vince Neil because the policy is celebrities don't have to pay

Edit: Forgot about him killing the guy from Hanoi Rocks.

Vince Neil drove drunk and coked out of his mind around LA at about 100 MPH in his Ferrari. He slammed into an oncoming car, killing his passenger Razzle, a member of the band Hanoi Rocks, and causing near fatal injuries to the couple in the on-coming car.

He spent 18 days in jail and had his record company pay the settlement and legal fees.

Kill a guy, cripple two others, get 18 days in jail and not have to pay for the damages yourself? MAN I wanna be famous.

Reminds me of Denis Leary: "Like, Motley Crue would never fuckin' overdose, man, never! You could put them in a room with two tons of crack, they'd come out an hour later, "RAWK ON~!" ....shit, they're STILL alive, fuck, they're probably gonna make a double-live album now, GODDAMMIT!"

What I don't understand about this is why doesn't she have the slight vestige of common sense enough to hire a driver? Or maybe just go to a party and snort coke, get drunk, and crash there for the night?

Lohan sounds like the sort of white trash who move to Florida (or CA in this case). As in those from other states who move to FL and become drug addicts and alcoholics.

She claims she was "wearing someone elses pants" and that's why cocaine was found.

Lohan family Insider Gina Glickman breaks down the events leading up to Lindsay's arrest:

Thirty-four hours after police arrested LINDSAY LOHAN on suspicion of driving under the influence and driving with a suspended license as well as two felony charges of possession of a controlled substance and bringing contraband into a custody facility, Lohan Insider and Entertainment Correspondent GINA GLICKMAN broke down for "The Insider" what she says were the events that took place before Lindsay was arrested -- and what is happening right now!

According to the Lohan camp:

Lindsay was having a get together at her home. Several people will say she wasn't drinking, that she didn't even have a drink but at a certain point in the night, apparently, she fell off the wagon and did start drinking.

When assistant Tarin Graham walked into the house, looking disheveled with teary red eyes, Lindsay was concerned that something had happened to her.

There was some sort of altercation. Tarin either quit or Lindsay fired her. Tarin left and Lindsay followed.

There were definitely two people in the car with Lindsay that night.

Tarin's mother apparently made a police call b/c she was afraid someone was chasing her.

Right now, they don't know who may have been chasing her. It could have been paparazzi.

When the cops arrived, there were so many people in the parking lot that they automatically zeroed in on Lindsay. Apparently the altercation toook place at about 1:30 in the a.m.

Lindsay was strong-armed into taking a breathalyzer test. They say the cocaine was not Lindsay's, she was wearing someone else's pants.

Dina got a call from Lindsay at about 5 a.m. and she was talking so fast Dina couldn't even understand what she was saying ... She was just like, 'Mommy, mommy, mommy,' and was very upset in the conversation.

For the past two years, Dina's been trying to get Lindsay to leave L.A. and come to N.Y. so she can be with all of her children.

Obviously she's been going through a tough time and it would be best for her to come to N.Y., be with her family right now, take some time off, get into a rehab center and basically give herself a chance to be healthy right now.

They say her life is at risk. Lindsay suffers an addiction. It's not about Lindsay's career right now. It's about saving her life.

Dina and Lindsay have been talking every hour. They're texting constantly; they're on the phone.

Not only does Dina have to deal with Lindsay's crisis right now, but she also has to appear in a N.Y. court this Friday and Monday b/c she's in a custody battle for all four of her children.

Lindsay could be traveling from L.A. to N.Y. right now to possibly be admitted into rehab.

Oh jesus, the "the drugs aren't mine" excuse - fucking convenient, indeed. Her mom is about 10x worse of a fucking mental case/doper than Lindsey likely is herself, too. Her mom doesnt give two shits - this is the same dear mother that waited two weeks til she was in treatment to see her. Talk about dysfunctional family and a half. But what pisses me off so much about this whole thing is the lack of responsibility bitches like Lohan take when push comes to shove. Ultimately she may be a product of a fucked up family, but still, it's time to grow the fuck up. "Oh, it wasn't mine" - is she that fucking far gone that she thinks anyone is buying that, especially after the last bust, which saw them find coke in her car as well? Her mug shot alone shows she was fucking wrecked that night off a variety of drugs, more than likely.

Unless treatment before arraignment changes her mindset dramatically, she is going to probably get a decent sentence as I wouldnt be at all surprised the hollywood "justice system" might keep trying to make a point to the media by forcing the hand to action here if she's just going to act like little miss innocent in all this, shit might hit the fan.

Didnt Paris get the jail time JUST for one incident of driving with a suspended licence? Lohan has about five more counts ON TOP of that, two felonys included. Granted, some of those charges may be dropped, but only if she's one humble biatch.

Vince Neil drove drunk and coked out of his mind around LA at about 100 MPH in his Ferrari. He slammed into an oncoming car, killing his passenger Razzle, a member of the band Hanoi Rocks, and causing near fatal injuries to the couple in the on-coming car.

He spent 18 days in jail and had his record company pay the settlement and legal fees.

With the media the way it is today and whatnot, I really wonder if a celeb can get off that easy in this day and age. They probably can, though - but I think it depends on the person's "media status" in a big way. Lohan's deal may be too mainstream for the courts to go easy, but I can see them doing it, cuttin her a break, if she is in a serious rehab facility now til end of August.

Hey, Paris Hilton went to jail, and seemed to be affected. She may get off the easiest of the Cuntourage.

But I like this throwback to the 80s. I will use this specifically, in my years-long argument with my father about whether society is going to Hell in a handbasket. He was around in the 60s, mind you. The 60s make the 80s look like the 90s.

if that mug shot indicates anything she's clearly either drunk or higher then a frigging kite or both, she needs some serious help otherwise i see her dead this time next year at this rate, and same can be said about Britney Spears, but thats a different topic for another time

if that mug shot indicates anything she's clearly either drunk or higher then a frigging kite or both, she needs some serious help otherwise i see her dead this time next year at this rate, and same can be said about Britney Spears, but thats a different topic for another time

The only way rehab works is if you WANT it to work. And she has made it perfectly clear she views rehab as the quick escape plan, not as a serious fix to a major problem. So you know, it's not going to work.

But she'll claim she's serious, the CA judge will let her walk and she'll do it again about three weeks after she leaves rehab AGAIN. Which will be immediately followed by the drugs fell through her sunroof, that she is really really serious and the judge will make her pinky swear on it the next time.

I think Martin Sheen had a pretty good comment on this. He was discussing Lindsay's probems in relation to his son's.

“The bottom line is you have to get through the entourages that surround these celebrities who are spinning out of control. They [entourages] don’t want to let it go, this is their meal ticket. I literally disarmed them. Some of them had guns, literally. [As a parent] you get in there and fight for life. You get between her and the grave and you say…I won’t allow it.”

She's probably surrounded by people who want her to stay as drugged up as possible, so she keeps partying while they take advantage. It's not in their interests for her to sober up and sort out her life.

I think Martin Sheen had a pretty good comment on this. He was discussing Lindsay's probems in relation to his son's.

“The bottom line is you have to get through the entourages that surround these celebrities who are spinning out of control. They [entourages] don’t want to let it go, this is their meal ticket. I literally disarmed them. Some of them had guns, literally. [As a parent] you get in there and fight for life. You get between her and the grave and you say…I won’t allow it.”

She's probably surrounded by people who want her to stay as drugged up as possible, so she keeps partying while they take advantage. It's not in their interests for her to sober up and sort out her life.

Lohan is just as responsible for it all though - there comes a time where you have to change your lifestyle and, if she learned anything in rehab, which Im sure she didnt, its that you have to seperate yourself from your normal crew of people who would be enabling your lifestyle. Its pretty much bottom line that you just have to take control of your own life and grow up, don't let people control it.

For what its worth, Lohan isnt anyway near this mindset. She wants the same friends, the same lifestyle, etc. I've heard alot that she is pretty broke as well, which explains why she keeps losing assistants and can't find chaufers (sp?) for her wild debauchery fueled nights.

It's possible that she still has most of her money but that someone (a guardian or relative) is keeping the it from her.

She could be broke, I suppose. But she earns around 5-10 million dollars a movie or something. It's hard to believe she's went through that much money in such a short period of time. I know a coke habit is expensive, but c'mon...

It's possible that she still has most of her money but that someone (a guardian or relative) is keeping the it from her.

She could be broke, I suppose. But she earns around 5-10 million dollars a movie or something. It's hard to believe she's went through that much money in such a short period of time. I know a coke habit is expensive, but c'mon...

5-10 million minus agent fees, manager fees, greedy uncaring parents, taxes, SAG fees and constant dues, coke habit, legal fees, expensive rehab fees, and god knows what other drugs and how many she is buying for.

You can go through millions of dollars pretty damn quickly if you have all of that AND a lousy group of leeches cleaning you out.

yea its like if you won the lottery your not gonna get the full amount, its the same way with wages you might make 300 bucks on a pay check but you may only get 250 of it, sorry for rambling :P

5-10 million minus agent fees, manager fees, greedy uncaring parents, taxes, SAG fees and constant dues, coke habit, legal fees, expensive rehab fees, and god knows what other drugs and how many she is buying for.

You can go through millions of dollars pretty damn quickly if you have all of that AND a lousy group of leeches cleaning you out.

Exactly. There have been plenty of millionaire celebrities who were forced to file for bankruptcy after overspending and getting into debt.

lohanmug1.jpg

She has everything in life that anybody could ever ask for, yet decides to recklessly try to throw all that away including flushing her career down the toilet.

imdb:

Lindsay Lohan's mother Dina Lohan has hit out at talk show host Jay Leno for mocking the starlet's drunk driving arrest on his show. Lohan was due to appear on The Tonight Show just hours after she was detained by police for DUI on Tuesday night. Comedian Rob Schneider stood in, dressed as the actress, and he and Leno poked fun at the troubled star in her absence. In an email to Access Hollywood, Dina Lohan has expressed her disappointment with the show. She wrote, "We have a great respect for Jay Leno but we are disappointed in the path he chose to allow a guest to make light of a very serious situation concerning Lindsay. This is a very personal and private matter and our only concern is to get Lindsay the help that she needs. We will get through this together and it will make our family stronger." Dina, meanwhile, praised late night talk show host Craig Ferguson for not mentioning Lindsay on his show: "Thank you to Craig Ferguson for not making a mockery of such a serious situation to which teens and young adults are facing across the country! Our thoughts and prayers go out to all families who have had to see a family member through tough times."

serious business.

Example1

Example 2

Example 3

Example 4

Example 5

Just comparing the venom in this thread to these above, I have come to the conclusion that alot of you have woman issues that you need to work out.

"Man. I hope Tom works through his problems."

"FUCK THAT BITCH, STUPID ASS WHORE IS GOING TO KILL SOMEONE."

Edit: Oddly, this post has been on my work computer in a Explorer window for almost two days now. So imagine it came right after my last post.

It doesn't show up here, because there's so few women, but girls are way more vicious to other girls than they are to guys too. Oh, the vitriol I've heard spewed at her from other girls lately. I've even had them viciously turn on me for saying "Leave Lindsay A-Lohan." So that's a cultural thing, not just guys having issues with women.

Oh of course. Women are the most misogynistic creatures walking the planet. I am half convinced that part of the reason for blatant misogyny is guys hear women do it all the time. No one will call a woman a ho, slut or bitch faster than another woman. Thus the guys thinks its okay. Thats my theory at least.