TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

Full SNME Spoilers

How far back was SNME pushed back? I was watching on NBC and at 12:30 it was still local news due to the stanley cup finals game running late. luckily for me, I could just turn over to Global to see it on time.

How lucky are they that the game didn't go into OT?

How far back was SNME pushed back? I was watching on NBC and at 12:30 it was still local news due to the stanley cup finals game running late. luckily for me, I could just turn over to Global to see it on time.

How lucky are they that the game didn't go into OT?

Would have gladly watched OT than SNME. Yikes, next time I will read the spoilers.

Has there been even a mildly good episode of SNME since the return to NBC? It seems like WWE either deliberately makes them suck, or is trying too hard to "dumb them down" for a mainstream crowd.

Has there been even a mildly good episode of SNME since the return to NBC? It seems like WWE either deliberately makes them suck, or is trying too hard to "dumb them down" for a mainstream crowd.

there you go

that's why Cena was out first then McMahon

it was like watching a ppv backwards :angry:

That was one of the worst shows I've ever seen WWE produce. They are totally overproducing their product last night with way too many TV shows, TV specials, and PPVs. I hope NBC pulls the plug after it gets a 0.0000005 rating.

there you go

Well, tonight's PPV will see Cena before McMahon. Besides, the format was traditional SNME. Hit the big match and angle first since that's the biggest audience and close with the mid-card stuff.

I ran across this while flipping around and decided to watch a little bit. Who the HELL thought having Torrie Wilson AND Candace Michelle be ring announcers was a good idea? Who the HELL thinks midget wrestling is still worth national airtime?

And who brought back the Nitro Girls?

The problem to me is that SNME used to be a special event. You'd get one main event on a card each week on syndication, and Tuesday Night Titans rarely had big matches. It was the ONE outlet WWE had at the time to run a full card of star vs. star matches. Now with five hours of live television and 14-16 PPVs a year, SNME is nothing special.

The problem to me is that SNME used to be a special event. You'd get one main event on a card each week on syndication, and Tuesday Night Titans rarely had big matches. It was the ONE outlet WWE had at the time to run a full card of star vs. star matches. Now with five hours of live television and 14-16 PPVs a year, SNME is nothing special.

Yeah, I agree. The show really serves no purpose at all. I think WWE even realizes it. It's like "We just used the last five hours of TV this week to plug the PPV, and now we have to put on one more show before the PPV? @#$%!" The only way I could see it working in the future is to make it a special gimmick show...like have a battle royal or one night tournament where the winner gets a title shot on the PPV the very next night. It would give people a legitimate reason to tune in, at least.

there you go

Well, tonight's PPV will see Cena before McMahon. Besides, the format was traditional SNME. Hit the big match and angle first since that's the biggest audience and close with the mid-card stuff.

o rly now?

RATING FOR SATURDAY NIGHT'S MAIN EVENT

by Mike Johnson

The rating being bandied about by one source for last week's Saturday Night's Main Event special was a 2.2 with a 5 share. That was way down from what Saturday Night Live usually does in the timeslot.

I should note there are some sources within WWE who believe the rating was even lower than the numbers making the rounds. The low expected rating was why NBC wanted the show moved to late night to begin with.