TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

TSM Fight Club

The idea is simple. Once a week, a pre-determined poster will post a fight for us all to watch/review and a week after the posting date we'll gather together to discuss the fight. What we liked, didn't like, certain things we notice in a fighters style, whatever. On that same date the next person in line will post their fight, etc. As much as possible, please link the fights in a viewing style that is accessible by most people aka DailyMotion, YouTube etc.

I'll give this thread the weekend for people to sign up and see if this takes off or not. I think it could be a really good idea if done right.

TSM Fight Club so far is......

Curry

Rudo (I know you'll be in so I signed you up)

I've seen all the fights you guys would post.[/snob]

Too bad it still hasn't helped out your predictions out! Boo-Yah! I still PWNS you over the Leben/Silva AV bet!

EHME is undefeated in bets here, both LOTC and Lei Tong have fallen victim to the great one. Lei Tong is a man of his word, and repped his Richard Simmons AV with pride, but LOTC is a coward and backed out half way through his bet.

I'm willing to put my undefeated streak on the line with anyone, name a fight.

Anyway, I'm up for this. I'm expecting some good MMA DVD's in the mail the next few days, so I'll have some fights to review.

Being the glutton for punishment that I am, I'll throw down wit you. Here's some fight suggestions:

Fisher/Stout II

Franklin/Okami

Penn/Pulver II

And so that we don't hijack this thread, let's work out the details over PM or something.

Nah, I came in just to piss you off. :asshole2:

Kidding, of course. I'll give it a go - I might even be able to provide some level of constructive criticism.

Being the glutton for punishment that I am, I'll throw down wit you. Here's some fight suggestions:

Fisher/Stout II

Franklin/Okami

Penn/Pulver II

And so that we don't hijack this thread, let's work out the details over PM or something.

Who you got, Franklin or Okami?

I was going to be a nice guy, but since LOTC caught feelings and has his panties in a bunch like usual, I'm hijacking this wack ass thread with reviews of horrible fights.

Fisher/Stout II

Franklin/Okami

Penn/Pulver II

Who you got, Franklin or Okami?

I was going to be a nice guy, but since LOTC caught feelings and has his panties in a bunch like usual, I'm hijacking this wack ass thread with reviews of horrible fights.

Caught feelings? Because I called you out on your (now admitted) hijacking of a thread? No wonder this entire board views you as a worthless tool.