TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vivalaultra

Various Wrestling Vidoes

So, today, while I was making my rounds at various junk shops and thrift stores throughout the area, I happened upon this one junk shop. I went in not expecting to find much, but, walking through the store, I was drawn to the VHS section. While perusing the section, I noticed that the woman that owns the shop has a collection of at least 100 or so pro wrestling tapes from spanning from about 1988-2002, like...all in the original cases and all in good to very good condition. Now, if this was 3 or 4 years ago, I would've wet my pants and proceeded to carry every video up to the counter and bought them for myself, but, as I'm not that into wrestling anymore, I'm looking at this only as a money-making opportunity. Now, here's the pitch:

Since this is a wrestling forum (mostly), I know that many of you might be interested in owning some of these tapes. Now, just to get an idea of what the selection is, today I bought five tapes, all in the original cases and all in good to very good condition. The tapes I bought are:

WWF Slamathon 1996 which contains all of the matches from the 1996 IYH

WWF WrestleFest 1994 which contains The Steiner Brothers vs. The Harts plus The Wrestlefest Rap preformed by Men on a Mission

WWF Year in Review 1996

WWF Slammys 1996 which contains Billionaire Ted's Greatest Moments

WCW Bonecrushers, which is from 1992 and proclaims to have such superstars as The RnR Express vs. The Andersons and the Midnight Express, The Road Warriors vs. Steve Williams, Kevin Sullivan, and Doom, The Fabulous Freebirds, The Samoan Swat Team,, and more!

Those are just the ones that I bought today so I could check their value on eBay and other places. But, yeah, seriously, I saw videos from WCW, WWF, ECW, FMW...like...Pay-Per-Views, comp tapes, Coliseum Home Videos, bio tapes of Sting, Shawn Michaels, even King Kong Bundy. Just a whole lot of stuff.

Now, I have no interest in actually owning these tapes, but is anybody interested in any of the tapes that I bought today or just tapes in general from that time period so I can go back and see what they have? If anybody's interested in owning like...a large portion of the tapes or all of the tapes, I'd be open to going and buying all of them and then selling them at a reasonable cost plus shipping. Yeah, so if anybody's interested, lemme know, yo. Word life.

So, I've made a list of what videos the store has. In additio to the five that I already mentioned, they have:

Fall Brawl 98

Best of Uncensored

WWF Wrestlefest 1996

WCW Mayhem 1999

something called Rock n' Roll Rumble

Bloopers, Bleeps, and Bodyslams

Beyond the Mat

A D/X tape

Best of Fall Brawl

Best of Survivor Series

Sting: Back in Black

Hulk Hogan: The Hulkster

Great American Bash 1995

Wrestling Gold II (volumes 1-4)

Royal Rumble 1991

Royal Rumble 1992

Three Faces of Foley

Summerslam 1992

a best of Shawn Michaels tape from about 94 or 95

No Way Out 2001

Mick Foley: Madman Unmasked

Wrestlemania XI

Randy Savage: Man Behind the Madness

Two volumes of that Hulk Hogan cartoon

Bash at the Beach 1996

Great American Bash 1997

Halloween Havoc 1997

WWF Confirmed Hits

King of the Ring 2000

WWF Superstars: The Videos

Wrestlemania x-8

WWF Divas Postcards from the Carribean

Wrestlemania X

WWF Judgment Day 1998

Royal Rumble 1998

Royal Rumble 1999

WWF Wrestling World Tour

WWF Armageddon

WWF Eve of Destruction

WWF Rock Bottom

WWF Greatest Moments Ever

WWF Over the Edge 1998

Best of Wrestlemania

Backlash 1998

Hulk Hogan's Missing Matches

Best of Starrcade

Wrestlemania XIII

WWF Rock Bottom

WWF Unforgiven 1998

DDP: Feel the Bang!

Starrcade 1995 (misprinted on box as Starrcade 1996)

Superbrawl V

AWA Hulk Hogan comp

Wrestlemania XII

Wrestlemania VIII

WCW Great American Bash: New Revolution

Rock: Know Your Role

Undertaker: The Phenom

Spring Stampede 1994

Randy Savage: The Missing Matches

Ric Flair All-Star Wrestling comp

WWF Greatest Matches

'Cause Stone Cold Said So

King Kong Bundy's Missing Matches

WCW Mayhem (2001)

Slamboree 1993

DX: It's Our Time

WWF TLC

WWF Fully Loaded

nWo 4 Life

Raw: Attitude

WCW: Greatest Grudges

Sting: Unmasked

WCW Mayhem 1999

They also have about 15-20 tapes of ECW, CZW, FMW, and the Insane Clown Posse's promotion. They have most of the ECW and CZW comp tapes that came out a few years back. They also have this FMW/ECW Japanese supershow where the case is entirely in Japanese. Also, they have a few DVDs-the Stone Cold Steve Austin one, the ECW Dudley Boys one, a couple CZW ones, the Hardcore Homecoming 2005, and one of the UPW training videos with John Cena on it.

Bruiser already shot me a message and wanted WrestleFest 1996, Mayhem 1999, Bloopers, Bleeps and Bodyslams, GAB 95, Summerslam 1992, BATB 1996, GAB 1997, Halloween Havoc 1997, Superbrawl V, Wrestlemania VIII, Great American Bash: New Revolution, Spring Stampede 1994, Mayhem 2001, and Slamboree 1993, but if anybody is interested in anything else, let me know, and I'll be willing to procure and send it for $4 a tape $6 a DVD plus shipping.