TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

Mr. McMahon "dead" - Now for the "whodunit" angle.

What utter kakka.

Are you CooCoo for KaKa?

Even though it takes a long time, everyone MUST read the comments to the youtube video before it gets taken down. There are countless people arguing that it is REAL! Get over there quick.

That people so devoid of any semblance of intelligence somehow have the capacity to type is astounding.

--The angle itself was taped on both Saturday and Sunday night (and arranged long before anyone knew what was happening on The Sopranos, so that was just a coincidence they are using in current marketing), although very few people backstage were aware of what had been taped and most were surprised seeing the angle unfold on the monitor. The plan is to do a "Who tried to kill Mr. McMahon?" angle based on "Who Shot J.R." on Dallas years ago. It will be the focal point of television for the foreseeable future.

What I'm hopign for is a Vince McMahons funeral vignette with like appearances from everyone ever.

"Holy shit, look at the eighth pew on the right side, it's Repo Man, and he's sitting in between The Mountie, and Tugboat!"

Re-watch the video, it was The Coach who did it. He redirects Vince to the explosive limo.

True. Vince's executive assistant knew where his limo was parked, so he must be behind planting the bomb there.

Thanks.

I drop a Cheatum reference and I get nothing?

Might be because Scott Keith made the same joke on his blog.

Awesome. I think like Scott Keith. :throwup:

By the way, I went and checked his blog. He posted that after me. Scott Keith is stealing my material.

The line about Oz not having a draft lottery was funny, though.

I was disappointed my reference to the Harley Race angle was met by nothing but "Saba Simba...", which I didn't understand.

I'll bet it was the guy who drove the Hummer. Or maybe the guy who lifted the briefcase.

Didn't WCW reveal in some round-about way that it was Eric Bischoff and Billy Kidman?

who on the active roster didn't show up last night in any way, shape, or form?????

the only significant absence was kane as far as i can remember

did he do it????? who knows????

but who else decided not to show up last night for whatever reason???????

maybe nunzio, mike knox, but they would never be in an angle that could be this big

Even though he has like zero motive to do it, I don't think Kane was even shown or mentioned at all on the show, and he is an 'expert' in fire.

Or it could be...

02.jpg

OMG! VKM killed VKM!