TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

Mr. McMahon "dead" - Now for the "whodunit" angle.

It was Lillian Garcia. She called Mcgaiver because Vince sexually harassed her and she wanted revenge. But No one thought he would go this far.

Or maybe the guy who lifted the briefcase.

It was Bossman that lifted the briefcase. :(

(The rule was that no member of the Corporation could interfere in the match. But they conveniently kicked him out, had him lift the briefcase, and let him back in the night after - remember they played his old music and teased him having a beef with the Corporation)

Or maybe the guy who lifted the briefcase.

It was Bossman that lifted the briefcase. :(

(The rule was that no member of the Corporation could interfere in the match. But they conveniently kicked him out, had him lift the briefcase, and let him back in)

Which led to a one night return of his Hard Times tune.

Just saw they did a 10-bell salute on SD, and we'll more than likely get the same on ECW and on the next RAW.

A slap in the face to the guys in the wrestling industry who have actually died in real life and they did the same for, or just a pointless angle and nothing worth bitching about? You decide.

:P

Gotta love the hilarity of saying they want more realistic finishes from the refs and then running this stupid angle all within two weeks of each other.

Bret should have just told them no, probably would have if he knew they would go to the 10 bell.

It was Lillian Garcia. She called Mcgaiver because Vince sexually harassed her and she wanted revenge. But No one thought he would go this far.

He built the bomb out of orange juice, a AAA battery, and Funaki.

Re-watch the video, it was The Coach who did it. He redirects Vince to the explosive limo.

True. Vince's executive assistant knew where his limo was parked, so he must be behind planting the bomb there.

Thanks.

The way he says it is suspicious. So chill with Drury hate.

A slap in the face to the guys in the wrestling industry who have actually died in real life and they did the same for

And hell yes to the Sid thought earlier! I thought so too throughout today.

It was Maggie Simpson.

She hates old rich men that have grudges against Bret Hart.

Well Bret was all set to buy a home in Springfield on an old episode of the Simpsons

_39511614_kennedy.jpg

"We have just received word here at CBS...and can now say at 11:20 PM Eastern Time...That Vincent... Kennedy...McMahon was blown up in his limo, and...has... died."

Vincent Kennedy McMahon is surivied by his wife Linda, son Shane, and daughter Stephanie Levesque.

The only thing dumber than this angle would've been to NOT have 10-bell salutes. Yeah it's all fake and whatnot, but if you're going to suspend disbelief you have to have them.

Then again, the entire thing is 95% likely to be pointless, so who really cares what the next step is?

Can I throw in Steph and HHH's baby as the one who did it?

I just hope they can match the last Whodunnit angle!

Hopefully this leads to Shane lampooning Mysterio, at least for a little while. Have him coming out with the VKM armband for matches. The hilarity of him doing Vince's strut during the big babyface comeback would be worth it alone. "He's Mr.McMahoning up!!"

I just hope they can match the last Whodunnit angle!

Hopefully this leads to Shane lampooning Mysterio, at least for a little while. Have him coming out with the VKM armband for matches. The hilarity of him doing Vince's strut during the big babyface comeback would be worth it alone. "He's Mr.McMahoning up!!"

You know, no matter how many times I re-read this, the part about Mysterio walking around the ring doing McMahon's power walk, if only for the mental image, is pure gold.

I'm still holding on strong with Sid. Sid is the only one who is 'psycho' enough.

ha.

ha.

ha.

Did authorities find a squeegee, and scissors in the vicinity of the explosion?

i seriously think either Heyman or Bischoff had something to do with this, because it would make sense that he killed what they held dear (WCW and ECW) and they decide to get revenge after all these years